My Two Cents WTF

I2thman86

i started an online dynasty...NO stories...i tried simming through a few weeks...NO stories...i tried playing some games...NO stories...i tried creating other online dynasties with different teams...NO stories...i logged into the website and was able to view and create stories only to load my game back up and...NO stories...i read a few forums about needing to change privacy/file sharing settings on the 360 to allow it to load properly or something and after trying that...NO stories. i must be the only person in the world having this much trouble with this pathetic achievement. what is the deal???

i started an online dynasty...NO stories...i tried simming through a few weeks...NO stories...i tried playing some games...NO stories...i tried creating other online dynasties with different teams...NO stories...i logged into the website and was able to view and create stories only to load my game back up and...NO stories...i read a few forums about needing to change privacy/file sharing settings on the 360 to allow it to load properly or something and after trying that...NO stories. i must be the only person in the world having this much trouble with this pathetic achievement. what is the deal???

Same for me. Very frustrating!! :mad:

If you join a Dynasty that has already started there will be news in the Dynasty Wire. Don't create your own. Also, make sure you join a Dynasty that has privacy set to no. You don't want to have to wait to be accepted into the Dynasty.

i used this same method. after i got the achievement i "retired" from the online dynasty i joined and was removed from it.

• 2 weeks later...
If you join a Dynasty that has already started there will be news in the Dynasty Wire. Don't create your own. Also, make sure you join a Dynasty that has privacy set to no. You don't want to have to wait to be accepted into the Dynasty.
This is what I did as well. I made sure the online dynasty wasn't private and that they were further than Week 1 into the season. Joined up, wrote the comment "achievement," and then promptly left the dynasty.