Where to buy English games in Spain?

True I Skill

Moved to Spain a while ago, just set my xbox up and i have all my games, it all works but here is my problem... I guess it was obvious but yep all the games here are in Spanish, i cant find anywhere to buy games in English Language, and i hardly understand the Spanish language.

So.... Anyone in a similar situation? know of any websites that ship English games to you at Cheap prices? Or before on the original Xbox if i put a english game into it, it would translate into Spanish and be all in Spanish. So any way to get Spanish games to translate into english when i put them in my xbox360? i have not tried yet as i have no Spanish games atm.

Hi mate, I'm spanish but I like to play all my games in english, so I have to buy nearly all of my games from the UK.

A lot of games in Spain are multilanguage, and if you have your console set in english, they'll be in english, but some are only in spanish, like Skyrim and some heavy dialogue games.

I guess you are from the UK, so you should be familiar with UK prices. Usually they are A LOT cheaper than spanish ones, so you should buy them there.

My main and best supplier is amazon.co.uk. I also buy bargains from play.com, thehut.com and zavvi.com. Amazon ships to Spain free of charge if your order is over 25 pounds, and the rest shipping fees range from free to around 1 pound per item.

Thanks,

would anyone happen to have a list of games that translate into english if i buy them in spanish and put them on my English xbox? for example i want to get sleeping dogs here but i am unsure of how much dialog there is in the game... but thanks for the answers.

the prices here suck really bad :( i am still trying to get use to the price range of older games and newer games does anyone have the average a brand new game is on release day here? in england it was £40 what is it here?

Thanks,

would anyone happen to have a list of games that translate into english if i buy them in spanish and put them on my English xbox? for example i want to get sleeping dogs here but i am unsure of how much dialog there is in the game... but thanks for the answers.

the prices here suck really bad :( i am still trying to get use to the price range of older games and newer games does anyone have the average a brand new game is on release day here? in england it was £40 what is it here?

Just looked in the Sleeping Dogs menus and you can't change the language, and there is quite alot of dialogue in the game so buy the game from England. And I quickly went on amazon.es to see what the price for games that hadn't been release yet was, and it varied from €50- €58 which is around £39.50-£46 so it's not really that much more expensive. Maybe the retail shops in Spain are more expensive but I don't know.