PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 - Prelude Trailer

iBuzz7S
08-17-2012, 02:36 PM
Beautiful, just beautiful.

Halo 4 - Prelude Trailer (Making of Soundtrack and In-Game Scenes) - YouTube

In case that gets taken down. (BOTH the SAME videos, just in case you weren't aware)

The Magic Behind Halo 4 - Behind The Scenes - YouTube

:woop:

RBmaster9345
08-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Beyond excited for this game

LickableLemons7
08-17-2012, 07:44 PM
The music is almost as good as Marty's! I'm glad to hear it, but I want some classy vocals just like there were in the original trilogy.

At 1:06 (in the 1st vid), a strong male choir should sync their pitch with the orchestra. Then at 1:23, females could quietly back up the males. At 1:37, all of the vocalists fade out. I think I hear some male vocals starting at 1:48, they need to be a little bit louder. I think they continue from 1:48 to 2:04. Then they pop up for a second at 2:12. That was perfect.

Maybe there should be a bit more, but after thinking about it for a while, that sounds like it's too much.

Ty-Rex
08-17-2012, 07:56 PM
I want some of those Microsoft branded disposable coffee cups that are shown at 0:15 of the first video. They looked very classy for disposable cups.

I didn't watch the video any more than that since I doubt it could get better. 343 needs to not front-load their trailers like that.

ronnie42
08-17-2012, 10:50 PM
Been waiting for this for ages, can't wait, is it just me? or does it have a bit of jurrasic park feeling at the start then a bit of classic cod 1/2/3 music, then it sort of gets more epic, gives us a bit of halo while mixing it with goosebumps that makes me proud to be a halo fan. Got all the halo games, nearly all the books, can't wait to get the halo 4 limited edition! Halo game of the year? more like game of the decade or until halo 5/6 comes out.lol Anyway not long till Halo 4 comes out, can't wait.