Train:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Train Xbox 360 Gameplay - YouTube

Inferno:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Inferno Xbox 360 Gameplay - YouTube

Italy:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Italy Xbox 360 Gameplay - YouTube

Spock
08-17-2012, 06:45 PM
Thank for posting. I hope the player images at the top use your gamerpic like the PC version would.

TealPavelski
08-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Buying this day-one! I need a new Multiplayer Shooter since I am done with MW3.

Nevander
08-17-2012, 10:32 PM
Oh my. I am loving the fact that if you die and bots are left in offline mode, you turn into one of them! YES! Thank god since I hate watching bots fail hard in CS:S. Looks like the bots aren't that amazingly good like in CS:S at times, but looks like they can still get you pretty good.

The guy playing was decent this time but still pretty bad, didn't even turn around to kill that guy in the first video after the bomb was planted.

I just want to get my hands on it and aim with what I'm used to for this game.

Burnout x360a
08-18-2012, 08:56 AM
Looks good though if I do pick this one up in the future it'll probably be on PC for the simple fact of modding.

Nevander
08-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Looks good though if I do pick this one up in the future it'll probably be on PC for the simple fact of modding.

One reason why PC games rule over console, you can mod and be okay. I used to install all kinds of skins for my guns/player models in CS:S and they were so siiiiccckk. Too bad in the end they kinda lose their awesomeness and I end up going back to default skins.

GR4V1G0R3
08-19-2012, 03:49 PM
i'll get the PC version, but not because of modding, actually i hate most mods tbh

mods killed sof2 and made it into another 2 bullets dead shooter, and getting into a game on CS:S was an absolute twat, every S.O.B. had all their own custom flags, decals, sounds and some other crap, taking you forever to download and join

but the controls will be a lot better on the PC (hopefully, if they've not dumbed it all down to console level)

suppose if you can get all achievements in bot games, the xbox version will be easy

anybody know how the PC MP will work, are there servers for it, or has it been P2P'd like everything else shit these days

Burnout x360a
08-19-2012, 03:53 PM
anybody know how the PC MP will work, are there servers for it, or has it been P2P'd like everything else shit these days

It has servers just like any other Valve game on Steam.

Pyrochaos
08-20-2012, 02:46 PM
More vids, Demolition mode:

Safehouse:

Counter Strike Global Offensive Demolition Safehouse Xbox 360 Gameplay - YouTube

St. Marc:

Counter Strike Global Offensive Demolition St Marc Xbox 360 Gameplay - YouTube

Sugar Cane:

Counter Strike Global Offensive Demolition Sugarcane Xbox 360 Gameplay - YouTube

Bank:

Counter Strike Global Offensive Demolition Bank Xbox 360 Gameplay - YouTube

Predni
08-20-2012, 03:09 PM
Why have this Vids no Crosshair? Graphic looks ok but the Animation really horrible, i hope Valve bring a Patch.

1999 looks better animation as this^^ but to be glad that tomorrow i play CS since years again and now on console :) (i play CS from beta 7.1 until cs 1.3 )

regards

Pyrochaos
08-20-2012, 03:30 PM
It's there, but for some reason really hard to see. I believe there are a couple different options for cross hairs. New, classic, and well that may be it.