PDA

View Full Version : Where have all the cheats gone????

gerthmeister
09-10-2007, 06:39 AM
can somebody tell me where have all the cheats gone???? :wtfwhen i have my nephews and neices round sometimes a cheats or two to help them play a game without dying is sometimes an essential otherwise there is normally a RIOT!!!!!:omg:AR15:AR15 and i cant cope!!!:eek::eek:

gerth

CovertDog
09-10-2007, 07:08 AM
Not sure exactly what you mean, but if there is cheats for a game and someone has posted them, you would find them in the individual game forums. Any cheats we get are from are members.

The Pants Party
09-10-2007, 07:08 AM
Not sure what "cheats" you're talking about, but if it is a cheat code that can be entered at a menu inside the game, those should be on the forums somewhere. If it is a "cheat" that the developers did not put in the game themselves (Gears, Guitar Hero, etc.) then those are not allowed on our site.

Probably didn't need all those smilies in your post, by the way.

Edit: Dammit, Covert! Beat me to it. :p

Clipse 2
09-10-2007, 07:55 AM
I think he's referring to why is there a lack of cheats in a lot games that come out now. Being as he mentioned he had nieces and nephews it might be easier and more fun for them if they were younger to play with a "GOD" cheat enabled so they won't die. It is true though used to nearly every game had cheat codes and now they've become more rare in games.

P1NSEEKER
09-10-2007, 08:18 AM
Moved to general 360 as this board is more for site faq's ;)

gerthmeister
09-11-2007, 02:14 AM
no everytime i click on the cheat part of the forum it doesnt let me see the cheat it comes up with
The page you tried to access could not be found. Please check the url you typed. You can also use the links to the left to navigate back to our website. If this problem persists and you are sure the URL is correct, please go to the Contact Us link and let us know.

its like that for every cheat section where you can view what the acheivements are for the game

hope i explained myself better this time

Oldeez
09-11-2007, 04:27 AM
probly because of achievement points and programmers are to lazy to program that once u put in cheats it disables the achievements...eg. graw

Turbo VDuB 44
09-11-2007, 05:16 AM
no no, he's talking about a cheat link on x360a.org...i have noticed that too, but i always remember it being that way...probably because we are a self-classified anti-glitch community....no clue otherwise tho...