PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Guide Is not working

Soukl
04-29-2006, 12:11 AM
Score on penalty shot (All-Star)

ive turned down all the penalty sliders expect penatly shot sliders to the right(as there is ownly one) as i stand there windin up to shoot and they do nothing?

as it never ends up as just me and the other teams goalie?

AmpleSteak
04-29-2006, 01:58 AM
Get 2 players get the player who is getting the achievement the puck then move down the ice. As your moving down get player 2 to bring all off his players behind the player with the puck then get ready to shoot the puck by holding "X" then get player 2 to bring one guy up to your player and use the right stick to spear him you have to make sure that none of the computer controlled players go infront of the player with the puck.

Maka
04-29-2006, 02:25 AM
lol, he insulted my guide....
(At least I know people are actually reading it)

Soukl
04-29-2006, 03:06 AM
ive done this and it dont work as the CPU takes over the men,

Maka
04-29-2006, 05:39 PM
Skate behind your own net, then skate towrads the other side that while boosting, that way you'l go faster and then wind up the shot with X and wait..... should work

Soukl
04-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Skate behind your own net, then skate towrads the other side that while boosting, that way you'l go faster and then wind up the shot with X and wait..... should work

Ok where do i wait while holding X?

Maka
04-29-2006, 09:59 PM
In between the blue line and the goalie, when you're on a breakaway

Soukl
04-29-2006, 10:27 PM
In between the blue line and the goalie, when you're on a breakaway

im doin this and nothing is happenin i get fouled alot and nothing.

Maka
04-30-2006, 01:31 PM
Keep trying it should come.... Alos try using the aother controller and check witht the analog stick because it's a harder check and should get the penatly shot.

Soukl
04-30-2006, 08:01 PM
Keep trying it should come.... Alos try using the aother controller and check witht the analog stick because it's a harder check and should get the penatly shot.

does the other team have be behind you when you take the shot, as ive done this used the right stick to check me (as im takin a shot) and nothin.

Maka
05-01-2006, 02:52 AM
Behind you..

Soukl
05-01-2006, 03:45 PM
Behind you..

yeah i do a breakaway go to take the shot (with the other team all behind me) go to take a shot, then get one of the other team to come up an check me (with the right Analog stick) and nothing never happens.

Maka
05-01-2006, 09:00 PM
It should say penalty shot on the bottom of the screen and you should have a chance to take the penalty shot...... I doesnt work everytime but sooner or later...

Soukl
05-01-2006, 10:09 PM
It should say penalty shot on the bottom of the screen and you should have a chance to take the penalty shot...... I doesnt work everytime but sooner or later...

Nope i tried it for 3hrs today and nothing, i do a breakaway. then get my mate to come up behind me,(as he Demark) and flick the right analog stick. he knocks me over, and nothing.... we some times get a face off at the side but thats it, never do we get a Penalty shot. is there any chance someone can video it and put it up.

Maka
05-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Are you sure the penalty shot sliders are to the RIGHT and the penalty slilders are to the LEFT

Soukl
05-01-2006, 10:25 PM
Are you sure the penalty shot sliders are to the RIGHT and the penalty slilders are to the LEFT

Yeah as the penalty shot slider is at the bottom and its all the way to the right and the rest on that page are all the way to the left.