PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Disscussion

* Clueless *
08-22-2012, 08:35 AM
Use this thread to disscuss the achievements for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

Bum Commando
08-22-2012, 09:08 AM
I for one really like the list its great for a competitive multiplayer game. If you can get some of the more specific or challenging ones with bots it shouldn't be a problem. Most of it seems like it will just come over time or out of luck/circumstance.

Nevander
08-22-2012, 10:30 AM
Can anyone else try getting the First Things First achievement and report back how exactly it must be obtained? I'm wondering what 'online' really means. Still downloading atm...

Predni
08-22-2012, 10:31 AM
Rampage!
Win an Arms Race match without dying

Clean Sweep
Kill the entire opposing team without any members of your team taking any damage

After 5 Rounds Demo with Bots, i think thats really hard. I found no Option to decrease / increase the Bots and you must play with "normal" Bots, all lower turns off the Stats Awards.

On normal the Bots are good and no dying or no damage, omg^^

I play now the rest of 1h demo and to decide after this 1h but the controls are horrible at the Beginning

regards

Nevander
08-22-2012, 10:33 AM
you must play with "normal" Bots, all lower turns off the Stats Awards.

You sure? I saw a picture of the difficulty screen and it said only Harmless Bots disabled the awards and stuff.

Predni
08-22-2012, 10:38 AM
You sure? I saw a picture of the difficulty screen and it said only Harmless Bots disabled the awards and stuff.

6 Options for Bot difficulty:

no bots - disabled the awards and stuff
harmless - disabled the awards and stuff
easy (normal) - no disabled
middle - no disabled
hard - - no disabled
expert - - no disabled

and i think for the achievement you must play with easy (normal) Bots because lower disabled all

regards

head0r Inc
08-22-2012, 11:05 AM
Well it should be doable.
Just play with your friends so that you haven't any bots in your team (if possible tho). Be Counter Terrorists, everyone buys the AWP and hides somewhere so that the Bots can't come from behind. Most likely they will rush towards one bombspot.. try to own them then.

What's about the 5000 matches? Are those really 5000 matches or 5000 rounds? I read somewhere it might be rounds.. *fingers crossed*