This game is SICK!

memories!

the controls are wicked on xbox also

Nevander
08-22-2012, 10:27 AM
This game is SICK!

memories!

the controls are wicked on xbox also

Good to hear since I was wondering how good/bad the controls would be. I'm still going to try my XIM3 at some point though.

Predni
08-22-2012, 10:35 AM
definitly needs getting used to ^^

regards

warrenpaul
08-22-2012, 10:36 AM
controls are really good imo, ive had to set the sensitivity to all the way up tho

dirge
08-22-2012, 11:03 AM
Loving it so far but like you said i'm also going to have to tweak my set up, walk isn't available at default but you can assign it in the options.

warrenpaul
08-22-2012, 06:32 PM
Got some gameplay on inferno today, dam i love this game lol

Counter Strike: GO | De_Inferno | Xbox 360 Gameplay HD - YouTube

drebus
08-22-2012, 06:47 PM
Controls are superb indeed. Too bad i can't party chat with friends when in casual though, but that's the only negative thing i've discovered so far.

Nevander
08-22-2012, 06:51 PM
Controls are superb indeed. Too bad i can't party chat with friends when in casual though, but that's the only negative thing i've discovered so far.

This is by far my biggest complaint with the game. Why even have a party chat system and then games disable it, this one even in private match! I mean what gives? I can't talk with my friends while I'm playing a game? I love how they assume everyone will use party chat to cheat.

Gary200
08-22-2012, 07:06 PM
This is by far my biggest complaint with the game. Why even have a party chat system and then games disable it, this one even in private match! I mean what gives? I can't talk with my friends while I'm playing a game? I love how they assume everyone will use party chat to cheat.

The sad part is, many would cheat with it.

warrenpaul
08-22-2012, 07:14 PM

have you tired getting in a party just playing on casual mode? when you die you can see the enemy so it should let you connect to a party?

drebus
08-22-2012, 07:19 PM
have you tired getting in a party just playing on casual mode? when you die you can see the enemy so it should let you connect to a party?

Casual is intended to be a bit more 'easy, relaxed, lay-low'.. Not as serious as competitive (hence the name Casual). Therefore, with a casual game they shouldn't care to much and let people party chat.
I'd rather have them disableing the enemy-view-cam.

warrenpaul
08-22-2012, 07:25 PM
Casual is intended to be a bit more 'easy, relaxed, lay-low'.. Not as serious as competitive (hence the name Casual). Therefore, with a casual game they shouldn't care to much and let people party chat.
I'd rather have them disableing the enemy-view-cam.

ive not tired the party chat, so it doesn't work on casual?

yeah i found that out today, i much prefer completive (the way it suppose to be)

drebus
08-22-2012, 07:37 PM
ive not tired the party chat, so it doesn't work on casual?

yeah i found that out today, i much prefer completive (the way it suppose to be)

Private chat and party chat both don't work on casual, you'll get kicked.

Frozenghost001
08-23-2012, 02:48 AM
Private chat and party chat both don't work on casual, you'll get kicked.
both don't work period. well actually they might in demo/arms race but i can tell you for a fact they dont work in casual and competitive

DEG23
08-23-2012, 02:54 AM
Loving the game, the only thing i can't stand is the pre-pubescent kids i have to mute because of the chat system. I only played 3 games online and 2 of them had kids complaining that their hits weren't working and that we were playing unfairly:mad:

On the last game we had a bunch of veterans playing Dust 2, so many memories came flooding back:p

PlaneswalkerX
08-23-2012, 06:50 AM
The game is so relaxing. No stupid noobtubes, quickscopes, dropshots, killstreaks, perks, attachments, rockets ... :p :uzi: Bye bye cod

Game controls are OK. Wish they had used the same controller settings as for CS on the first Xbox... with quickview while pressing the right stick.

Even the "no party-/private chat"-thing was a good choice IMO. Like the old days on the first xbox playing xboxlive with gamechat only. :)

I only played 3 games online and 2 of them had kids complaining that their hits weren't working and that we were playing unfairly:mad:

I bet they were also missing an aim-assistance like in other FPS on consoles hehe :P

Maka
08-23-2012, 01:43 PM
I'm having fun with it and looking forward to do this again but against real people:
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Killing Bots Like a Boss! - YouTube

DROGTURIST
08-23-2012, 02:03 PM
I bet they were also missing an aim-assistance like in other FPS on consoles hehe :PI haven't even picked up the game yet but I can tell you 100% absolute certainty that it has aim assist.

PlaneswalkerX
08-23-2012, 06:55 PM
I haven't even picked up the game yet but I can tell you 100% absolute certainty that it has aim assist.

For me it feels like it has no aim assist.

warrenpaul
08-23-2012, 07:02 PM
mine doesn't have aim assist at all, nothing in the options about it either

cs:go = pro

aspa
08-23-2012, 08:28 PM
sorry buddy, but THERE IS aim assist. at least when you play against bots.

Spock
08-23-2012, 08:42 PM
Aim assist wouldn't really make sense in this since there's no button for aiming or anything. So yeah, there is no aim assist.

Infernal
08-23-2012, 08:50 PM
This game is great! brings back so many memories from my local PC arena.

Mac Chickgun
08-23-2012, 09:17 PM
I exactly like there is no party chat. Ok the screaming kids sometimes are annoying but people are at least now communicating sometimes. That brings more tactics to the match. I don't like it tho when I also hear the enemy team talking.

warrenpaul
08-23-2012, 09:22 PM
sorry buddy, but THERE IS aim assist. at least when you play against bots.

why would you play against bots unless your just trying to get achievements? lol

o and ive played against bots, cant see or feel no aim assists at all?