PDA

View Full Version : Someone help?

Akatsuki Sensor
08-22-2012, 11:55 AM
Okay, so I've been playing for about an hour. It was all fine, I was having a blast and then my Internet goes off, I treat it as a good time to get a drink and what not. When I boot the game back up and go into a game I can't shoot, jump, nothing. All I can do is run around and look around. I'm new to Counter Strike so I've no idea if this is normal or what.

Has anyone else got this problem? I have joined about 7 games and every time I have the same problem. Please help :(

FYC Punker
08-22-2012, 12:04 PM
Have you tried clearing your cache?

Starkweather
08-22-2012, 12:08 PM
I am not sure about your issue but any game i join i lag like crazy but everyone seems to be playing fine.. is anyone else experiencing lag? I have never had connection problems in any other game before but i can't even walk forward in this :mad:

Akatsuki Sensor
08-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Have you tried clearing your cache?

No luck :(

Akatsuki Sensor
08-22-2012, 12:11 PM
I am not sure about your issue but any game i join i lag like crazy but everyone seems to be playing fine.. is anyone else experiencing lag? I have never had connection problems in any other game before but i can't even walk forward in this :mad:

My connection was pretty good, I had slight lag but it cleared up. It seems the problems people are getting are quite varied. Sounds like both of our problems render the game unplayable. It's a damn shame too, I was so excited for this. I just hope it get's fixed soon, straight after I bought it I got the problem.

Starkweather
08-22-2012, 12:14 PM
Yeah frustrating, 3 different games and i just lag like a fool till someone comes to kill me. No one seems to quit though so assume my connection has suddenly gone bad on this game :/

SpectreSoldier
08-22-2012, 02:06 PM
Try to change the controller settings.

Akatsuki Sensor
08-23-2012, 12:22 PM
Try to change the controller settings.

Yeah that fixed it, thanks. I met quite a lot of people online yesterday that had the same problem. Not sure what causes it but it's an easy fix. Thanks for the response :)