PDA

View Full Version : Laggy as HELL !!!!!!

yakuzzaa
08-22-2012, 03:01 PM
Is this a Joke or what ?!
This game is unplayable online....... without a perfect workin online mode this game is a WASTE !!!

Starkweather
08-22-2012, 03:08 PM
Yup unplayable for me too and a lot of people on the Xbox forums seem to be having the same issue. Hopefully fixed soon :mad:

warrenpaul
08-22-2012, 03:27 PM
mine is fine?

Pyrochaos
08-22-2012, 03:40 PM
Is there an option to search by region? I haven't checked. It might be because it's connecting you with US servers, or somewhere else.

Rage66
08-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Definitely getting the PC Version .. Boy I'm so glad I decided to check out the Trial first... 4 out of 4 Online Matches UNPLAYABLE!

Pyrochaos
08-22-2012, 03:55 PM
Definitely getting the PC Version .. Boy I'm so glad I decided to check out the Trial first... 4 out of 4 Online Matches UNPLAYABLE!

Well considering the game is 5v5 I think you played the wrong game.

Rage66
08-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Well considering the game is 5v5 I think you played the wrong game.

Yeah, right :rolleyes:

Pyrochaos
08-22-2012, 04:09 PM
I think there servers are just overwhelmed. I played this morning and didn't have any lag.

Just like every time a new Battlefield game comes out and it's impossible to get into their dedicated servers and EA responds with "We didn't expect the game to sell so well, that's why you can't get into matches."

Spock
08-22-2012, 04:14 PM
I had no problems with lag, I just can't find a match...

Rage66
08-22-2012, 04:17 PM
I think there servers are just overwhelmed. I played this morning and didn't have any lag.

Just like every time a new Battlefield game comes out and it's impossible to get into their dedicated servers and EA responds with "We didn't expect the game to sell so well, that's why you can't get into matches."

Dude , i know what you're trying to say and i agree but , but Imagine you're trying to buy a Weapon and it takes almost 3-4 seconds for the *PICK UP A WEAPON* Sound :mad: ..

I still have 15 Minutes left.. I'm trying this again on Friday.

Hagane
08-22-2012, 04:24 PM
Same problem :/

Out of the three Classic matches I joined, I ended up lagging out of two- the third one I got stuck in the loading menu with the map's name for like six minutes before it disconnected me. D:

At least you can play with Bots pretty well... @__@ (But seriously, I thought Gears servers were terrible!)

Ravenous IE
08-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Lag is god awful :( was playing a bit of Italy earlier, knew one the CT's had the hostages so decided to hide behind a wall. I heard footsteps beside me, I was crouched so it wasn't me. All of a sudden, boom hostages have been rescued! :/ Think it's server overload affecting us! :(

Nevander
08-22-2012, 06:28 PM
A couple friends I'm playing with are having serious lag as well. Also the forced game chat is kinda bullshit. :mad:

Pyrochaos
08-22-2012, 06:31 PM
Also the forced game chat is kinda bullshit. :mad:

It was either that, or only allow you to view your own team after you die.

Personally, I'd prefer the latter.

Nevander
08-22-2012, 06:48 PM
It was either that, or only allow you to view your own team after you die.

Personally, I'd prefer the latter.

Even in private match? Apparently they don't want us cheating in private, lol.

Ravenous IE
08-22-2012, 08:01 PM
Even in private match? Apparently they don't want us cheating in private, lol.

This annoys me, what they expect us to do sit in Ventrillo, Teamspeak while playing on a console! Wish they would let you do it in some type of game modes, what we going to do cheat in Arms Race?!

UND3RxOATH
08-22-2012, 08:32 PM
I haven't really had any lag problems. I have notice there is about a 1 second delay though, which we all know how that can turn out in a CS game. Life or Death. I will say there is an issue with Random freezing. Leaderboards are also not working.

There is also frame-rate issues in Arms Race for sure, not sure about the others.

I mak3 big boom
08-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Forced game chat? Is it in all modes? That's bull...

alpha17
08-22-2012, 11:16 PM
This game is broken. I'm like the only person in my lobby that is having this problem

WalterWhite
08-22-2012, 11:28 PM
I played one game online, it was bad.

If this didn't have bots, I'd be fuming right now.

KriugerisLT
08-23-2012, 12:00 AM
Terrible lag when playing online... I already regret buying this game. Also, the forced game chat is a deal breaker, if you're planing to play with friends. You can hear the enemy team! I got into a Arms Race match, and it felt just like playing Call of Duty... So. Many. Kids. SCREAMING! At least the developers had the decency to put in a "Mute" function.

master_shake_350
08-23-2012, 12:25 AM
I had a few matches with bad lag and also some cool French dude asking me to sick his doodle. Geez some people.

GIitch
08-23-2012, 12:31 AM
I just quit out of a laggy match. I was frozen and all I could do was look around.

WalterWhite
08-23-2012, 01:17 AM
Terrible lag when playing online... I already regret buying this game. Also, the forced game chat is a deal breaker, if you're planing to play with friends. You can hear the enemy team! I got into a Arms Race match, and it felt just like playing Call of Duty... So. Many. Kids. SCREAMING! At least the developers had the decency to put in a "Mute" function.

The ONE match I played I experienced this myself. I got killed and some squeaky little boy voice called me a bitch. I'm seriously in need of some like minded adult friends to play this with that are laid back and want to enjoy a game.

Spock
08-23-2012, 01:42 AM
The ONE match I played I experienced this myself. I got killed and some squeaky little boy voice called me a bitch. I'm seriously in need of some like minded adult friends to play this with that are laid back and want to enjoy a game.

Holy fuck, the people playing this are worse than any I have come across while playing Call of Duty... Honestly not a single decent human being.

DR3AMxCATCHER
08-23-2012, 02:33 AM
Holy fuck, the people playing this are worse than any I have come across while playing Call of Duty... Honestly not a single decent human being.

The Halo kiddies are out? :)

SSC MrNice
08-23-2012, 03:57 AM
I've only played 4 or 5 online matches but haven't experienced any serious lag. Maybe I was extremly lucky with the lobby I was in but it worked just fine

FYC Punker
08-23-2012, 06:45 AM
Game worked great this morning now I come home from a ten hour shift and cant even play due to lag ..so dissapointing.

Snotty
08-23-2012, 07:11 AM
I live on a island at the end of the world (NZ), I was expecting this game to be laggy and unplayable. Some match ups were poor, some were great. This is much better than expected for this kind of game. For example I could not ever connect to a gotham imposters match, what a waste that was!

Allan Caesar
08-23-2012, 07:40 AM
Counter-Strike was never meant to be a FPS on anything but the PC.

I CR0W I
08-23-2012, 08:22 AM
I found the game was laggy even with a bunch of fellow Europeans. Not massive lag but enough to make a difference, especially in CS.
Then the game kept making me play with americans, my weapon wouldn't switch and I couldn't buy thigs. It was unplayable. I probably only got 5 minutes of decent play from the 45 minute trial.

Also, controls deleted, voice chat not working in lobby, taking 1,500 years to find a match (no exaggeration) and when I finally do I'm stuck playing with a bunch of bots? I can do that on my N64 thanks.

McKnives
08-23-2012, 09:22 AM
I played with my friend and he lagged but nobody else in the room did. He started stopping and starting like he was teleporting while running.

I've had just about no lag and even if I have I can still kill people

I watch a lot of people play after I die and they think it's Call of Duty firing their ak full auto at somebody at 100 yards away. And then them scream Bullshit.

I'm so fucking glad that they have in game voice only. Those filthy boosters are gonna have a nightmare boosting this and rightly so.

DR3AMxCATCHER
08-24-2012, 12:24 AM
I've had randomly issues of freezing in game that have made me turn off the Xbox and also watch the score inflate due to me not playing. Luckily, it was maybe 1-2 kills for everyone before I came back in. Arms Race mode has a few issues with FPS too.

Frozenghost001
08-24-2012, 02:37 AM
i guess im really lucky cause out of the 50-ish games ive played so far in the past 2 days, only one i lagged out of. and that was one of my more recent games too.

but when i first got the game i had trouble actually getting into a match, it kept saying there wasnt a response from the servers or whatever. but ever since i was able to connect to my first game it's been fine

AFreakinCabbag3
08-24-2012, 07:34 AM
I played with my friend and he lagged but nobody else in the room did. He started stopping and starting like he was teleporting while running.

I've had just about no lag and even if I have I can still kill people

I watch a lot of people play after I die and they think it's Call of Duty firing their ak full auto at somebody at 100 yards away. And then them scream Bullshit.

I'm so fucking glad that they have in game voice only. Those filthy boosters are gonna have a nightmare boosting this and rightly so.

You can hear the enemy so it has 0 effect on boosting. Plus most boosting matches normally will have set meeting points just like any other game - see homefront.

pined5551
08-24-2012, 11:43 AM
I haven't had any lag, but I get kicked offline from Xbox live every 5 minutes! I can reconnect straight away at the games menu, but 5 mins later it destroys my xbox live connection again! I cant understand it, I did a speed test and got; 17 Ping, 10mb DL and 1mb UPL. That's solid enough for online gaming for sure, but it just wont stay connected! It's seriously irritating! :(