PDA

View Full Version : First 3 dlc packs.

DreddPirate Rob
08-23-2012, 11:53 AM
for those interested, i found this on seibertron. More than likely they'll all be 800ms. Me personally ill probably get them all. But here's hoping we get a few campaign dlcs down the road.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/upcoming-transformers-fall-of-cybertron-dlc-packs-dinobot-destruction-and-massive-fury/25645/

bscalimero3
08-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the Heads up.

And yes, Hound!!! Also happy to get my hands on G1 Optimus Prime!!!

Hope they bring on some more maps and Escalation-Levels! Gets boring after a time...

Combaticon
08-23-2012, 12:36 PM
I did say this in the DLC thoughts thread, but I guess no one paid much attention.

Like I said before, I'm slightly annoyed that Sludge isn't among the DLC dinobots.

WickedD365
08-23-2012, 12:37 PM
Knew it was coming. They did the same thing with the first one.
I have the Havoc pack. I will probably end up getting the other 2 also, even though I already have the G1 pack.

bLaKgRaVy
08-23-2012, 03:08 PM
No love for Sludge? Why does the Dinobots DLC only have 4 of the 5? And they renamed Slag to Slug? WTF for?

Looks like the Massive Fury pack includes G1 Optimus, Hound, the three Insecticons, Bruticus and the Megatron and Shockwave guns, a collection of all the pre-order exclusives plus some...

DragonessAthena
08-23-2012, 03:52 PM
No love for Sludge? Why does the Dinobots DLC only have 4 of the 5? And they renamed Slag to Slug? WTF for?

They lost the copyrights to certain names. Some of the older Transformers now have to have either Autobot or Decepticon in front of their name since they didn't want to rename them.

bLaKgRaVy
08-23-2012, 04:02 PM
They lost the copyrights to certain names. Some of the older Transformers now have to have either Autobot or Decepticon in front of their name since they didn't want to rename them.

Yeah, I heard that. That's why the Insecticions Bombshell and Shrapnel are now called Hardshell and Sharpshot.

Inebriated Jedi
08-23-2012, 05:57 PM

Slag is an offensive word in the UK.

As for Sludge, I'm assuming he isn't in the game because of his size. He'd have a wildly different hit box than all the other characters, and that would throw off the balance of the multiplayer... or something.

That's the excuse High Moon gave for excluding female characters, anyway. :rolleyes:

Zenth Forbias
08-23-2012, 07:23 PM
As for Sludge, I'm assuming he isn't in the game because of his size. He'd have a wildly different hit box than all the other characters, and that would throw off the balance of the multiplayer... or something.

Wait.... The multiplayer is balanced? Hmm. Could've fooled me. Anywho, Dinobots. I'm in. :D

Kai Freefall
08-23-2012, 07:32 PM
Wait.... The multiplayer is balanced? Hmm. Could've fooled me. Anywho, Dinobots. I'm in. :D

Well, apparantly sludge isn't in the pack because of something that happens in the SP :S hell if i know, my copies in the mail :D

Im guessing because in escalation you only get to pick one of 4 characters now, that maybe the dinobots will come with a new map or something, we can but hope :)

Im also thinking maybe they will turn into vehicles in multiplayer (dynobots for those in the know), unless dinobots get their own game mode or something :S

These DLC packs have thrown me a little i was expecting them to come out with maps like last time :(

Zenth Forbias
08-23-2012, 10:44 PM
Yea. Now that you mention it, I'm almost done with SP and something does happen to him.

JayShockblast
08-24-2012, 03:25 AM
I don't really understand why the extra characters can't be used in Escalation. I wouldn't have bought the Havoc pack if I knew they couldn't be.

bscalimero3
08-24-2012, 08:38 AM
That is exactly why I'm holding up. I love Magnus and Wheeljack, but when I can't use them, why should I buy them? MP chassis? Yeah, like there isn't enough variety^^

bring on some more maps in Escalation or make character choice free and force the abillities instead.