PDA

View Full Version : Clean Sweep Video

warrenpaul
08-24-2012, 11:07 AM
Just got this one, thought this was the best way to get it for me>

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive | Clean Sweep Achievement | Xbox 360 | HD - YouTube

one84
08-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Just got this one, thought this was the best way to get it for me>

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive | Clean Sweep Achievement | Xbox 360 | HD - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMGRiaDjrv0)

Not to be an ass here but this video is based on pure luck. Your team was obviousely fired upon and it was just luck that they didn't get hit.

warrenpaul
08-24-2012, 01:19 PM
Not to be an ass here but this video is based on pure luck. Your team was obviousely fired upon and it was just luck that they didn't get hit.

Yeh there is defo some luck involved getting this achievement, but this route does seem the best way, and it worked in the end

McKnives
08-24-2012, 01:32 PM
Well c'mon out of the 5,000 MATCHES that you play and the thousands of rounds, I think you'll do this at least once! Unless you're like most people. You idle controller the matches and boost everything else..

Pyrochaos
08-24-2012, 02:28 PM
I got it without even trying, hopefully you guys can try it out this way and maybe have some luck:

On Aztek, the AI bots will usually go A or B, but the A way is over the bridge. When they go A, get the AWP, and sit way back, pick them off 1 by 1. If you and a friend both have the AWP it will be easy taking them out because they don't seem to fire on you from that far away.

drebus
08-24-2012, 02:47 PM
Me and my mate had this on dust 2 also, on like the first or second match we played at the release. Might have been the first reward we got. To get this, you have to be lucky.

carmizzzle
08-24-2012, 11:50 PM
How do you guys get that reticule? I dont have the option for the default CS reticule, just dynamic or static that looks nothing like the reticule you have in your video. Its infuriating lol

warrenpaul
08-25-2012, 11:17 AM
How do you guys get that reticule? I dont have the option for the default CS reticule, just dynamic or static that looks nothing like the reticule you have in your video. Its infuriating lol

its just the standard one that is, i usually change it to static tho

Purple Hooter
08-25-2012, 01:30 PM
I mean part of this achievement is pure luck based.

I ended up getting this achievement yesterday morning. It was obvious that my 4 teammates were all garbage CoD players and all using sniper rifles. I rushed with my M60, ended up flanking their entire team - 2 knife stabs and about 60 rounds from my LMG - CHEEVO!

McKnives
08-25-2012, 03:47 PM
I got mine last night on round 7 in offices. playing online a pop. if you play this most days that will just pop for you too

tEhHoLLoW
08-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Do I have to kill all to get the cheevo or will the whole team get it ?

Ayx
08-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Do I have to kill all to get the cheevo or will the whole team get it ?The whole team will unlock the achievement as long as no one was touched during that round.