PDA

View Full Version : Fast money?

BlackDragon
08-24-2012, 11:58 AM
I finished the game and most of the miscellany, but I still need the buy all clothes/cars achievements... even with waiting with all major purchases 'till after reaching Dai Li status, and always wearing 'Master Negotiator' clothes when shopping cars, I didn't even manage to clear out the first (cheapest) 3 car-stores before all my accumulated cash ran out. I still need to buy all the cars from the upscale, big-bucks auto-dealer. In other words, a LOT of money.

What's the fastest way to score some dough? Cockfighting's looking decent so far - I need to earn the Gold Star for Gambling anyway - but it's... kind of a drag, what with driving back there from your apartment every time you lose. Is there a better way?

Hayden
08-24-2012, 12:07 PM
Have you completed all the car delivery missions for Tran? thats how I got my money to buy everything.

BlackDragon
08-24-2012, 12:21 PM
Hmm... no, I haven't. Did the first one, but since there's no achievement or internal counter on it, I figured it was just a random rotating thing, and the payouts didn't seem quite up to the level of the work involved.

Guess I'll go get right to that, then. :p

Hayden
08-24-2012, 01:27 PM
Hmm... no, I haven't. Did the first one, but since there's no achievement or internal counter on it, I figured it was just a random rotating thing, and the payouts didn't seem quite up to the level of the work involved.

Guess I'll go get right to that, then. :p

You have to complete them to do "all jobs" and get 100%, you get paid the value of the car, some of the cars you deliver are worth 2-300,000 HK$

taahh lee gaahh
08-24-2012, 02:51 PM
I havent even gotten there to do the missions to hijack cars. I feel like i've been on this game for so long yet theres still so much to do. I just did the shootout at the hospital where uncle po was staying at. HOW MUCH LONGER?!?! HAHAHA

taahh lee gaahh
08-24-2012, 02:53 PM
BTW HAYDEN

loved dead island. LOVE IT. glitched on me 3 times with corrupt saves but that didnt deter me from 1250gs.

BlackDragon
08-24-2012, 02:53 PM
So there's a finite number of car-stealing jobs and you need 'em all for 100% completion... important knowledge. Very well, then - it's an excuse to break out my Rico-costume from Just Cause 2 and go rack up some hijacks. :D

Graivul
08-24-2012, 03:18 PM
yeah by the time I had finished all of Trans missions, and gambled at the cock fights to get the million for the gold...I had around 5.1 million (think i had just under 2 million before those tasks), easily enough for every purchase needed :)