PDA

View Full Version : What would you change?

drebus
08-24-2012, 02:50 PM
I hate it when games end in a tie and i think that even in Casual you should swap teams at some point.

I would prefer 2 times 5 rounds (with a teamswitch in between ofc.) and when there's a tie after those 10 rounds, there should be a knife only round to decide which team wins. This would make Casual quite a bit nicer if you ask me.

warrenpaul
08-24-2012, 03:08 PM
10 v 10 matches

Infernal
08-24-2012, 03:23 PM
^ that and increase the damage on some guns, i have literally put a full clip into someone and they have just walked away like nothing happened, and it's getting really annoying. Or maybe I'm just used to being able to kill someone with 1 burst on the PC.

NeoDraven
08-24-2012, 03:26 PM
Region specific searching. Sick of the lag

xTheHeLLRaiSeRx
08-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Updated weapon list. I can live with AK and others, but I dunno, swap some of the assaults to more modern weapons, like SCAR, just feels like they could have had the same number of weapons, just newer models to reflect modern stuff.

Pyrochaos
08-24-2012, 04:34 PM
-The option to host dedicated xbox servers like the old game, and 8v8 or more.

-MORE MAPS

-An All types game mode that shuffles everything between matches

-MORE MAPS

-Merge Demolition with Hostage (seriously that should not have been changed)

-MORE MAPS

-Party chat (just have it disable the ability to switch to the opposite team)

-Did I mention more maps?

thunder rider
08-24-2012, 05:29 PM
match making with friends does not work at the moment
that sucks!!

Hagane
08-24-2012, 05:33 PM
Region specific searching. Sick of the lag

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ x10

More servers please, I'm thinking P2P has less lag than this O_o It's truly ridiculous that I payed $15 for a multiplayer game, and I can't play anything because I lag out or get stuck in the Loading menu only to get disconnected.

Also, player hit-boxes seem kinda spongy- not sure if Bots are supposed to withstand headshots or not, but it's a bit annoying.

Finally I might as well say it, the crosshair to each weapon (dynamic or static) seem misaligned. (Other than hip-firing not really working on Dual Analogs LOL) Perfect example in the P90 or the LMGs, if you look closely the bullets seem to shoot a bit to the right.

Seems like a great game, but it rubbed off on me in the wrong way. :/ (I'm sorta pissed I can't play online.)

tigersrule
08-24-2012, 11:53 PM
Make it so you can at least party chat in private games. It's annoying not being able to talk to friends that don't have this game.... Also, make it so you can actually customize your private games. For example: number of rounds, time limit, bot difficulty, etc.

Nevander
08-25-2012, 12:26 AM
Man... after seeing the PS3's list for this game and after getting all but the kills and matches in ours, I REALLY wish we had the same list as them! Theirs is like a 2/10 in difficulty, hell probably a 1/10 for some of us CS veterans. Gosh I hate whoever made the list for our version. :mad:

Frozenghost001
08-25-2012, 02:09 AM
-Party chat, or at least private chat because I hate how I cant talk to my friends who arent playing the game.
-Able to play demolition maps in bomb defual and vice-versa (i only play competitive de and i kinda dont like how i wont be able to play the new maps unless i play demolition)
-MORE MAPS!! (especially for arms race)

Spock
08-25-2012, 02:36 AM
Man... after seeing the PS3's list for this game and after getting all but the kills and matches in ours, I REALLY wish we had the same list as them! Theirs is like a 2/10 in difficulty, hell probably a 1/10 for some of us CS veterans. Gosh I hate whoever made the list for our version. :mad:

I would have the platinum on PS3 already... that would suck...

GIitch
08-25-2012, 03:50 AM
Party Chat
8v8 or 10v10
More Maps
Server Browser
Pause Offline Matches
No "King of the Kill" Achievement

I mak3 big boom
08-25-2012, 07:39 AM
Some form of TDM.
No game chat in arms race or casual.
More maps
Hippo

The Bum-Mobile
08-25-2012, 04:03 PM
No forced gamechat, maybe an upped player count? 6v6? 8v8? I perfectly enjoy the game the way it is but I can't imagine the insanity of more players.

Andreas_loel
08-25-2012, 04:15 PM
King of the kill counting OG CS modes
Frags doing damage
Remove arms race and new demo, replace them with more maps
Party chat in priv games
Online mp lag issue fix