PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this guy??

Pez
09-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Ok this is the very first time ever I've been abused over Xbox Live off someone I don't know.

Their Gamertag is 'LostWarhawk' and this is the message I have JUST received off them. This is an exact copy of the message too.

'WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING NAME YOU SUCK YOUR NAME SO IDIOT STATIC STORM
WOWWWWW ARE YOU RETARD OR SOMETINGS LIKE THIS'

any clues as to who this child is?

I'd also love some input on what sarcastic comments I can send back to the thing. ;)

~SS

EDIT: I just replied with this: "Here's a hint. You'll never insult me with spelling and grammar like that. Try again. =)"

The Pants Party
09-10-2007, 10:40 PM
In my opinion, always respond to stuff like this with:

"That code is correct. Meet me at {insert place} at {insert time} for the best night of gay sex you will ever experience. xoxo {insert your name}"

Cold Rival
09-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Just send him "So's your face..."

Anyone who loves Scrubs as much as I do will know what I mean. ;)

YouTube - Scrubs - So's your face

Haha! CLASSIC!!

But what happened exactly? Did you provoke him?

Pez
09-10-2007, 10:46 PM
I don't know who the guy is, he's not even in my recent players!

My Xbox is on but I'm not currently playing it, browsing this website instead, when I receive the message off him containing the above message.

Confusing...

I wish I'd put Pants' reply now. ;)

~SS

Clipse 2
09-10-2007, 10:50 PM
You could always send him the RickRoll'D, thats always fun. Pull him up on 360voice.com and get some info on his gaming habits also.

Bluntman428
09-10-2007, 10:57 PM
EDIT: I just replied with this: "Here's a hint. You'll never insult me with spelling and grammar like that. Try again. =)"

I think you owned yourself with that one. :(

For real though, there's lots of crazies on XBL. I had a guy send me several voice messages threatening to "kick my teeth through the back of my skull" over a game of UNO once. Seriously. UNO.

Best to just ignore them and laugh at their insanity with your friends. :p

Mr Hey
09-10-2007, 11:17 PM
OMG he called you a retard. Fucking terrible people! :p

Honkymagoo
09-10-2007, 11:29 PM
Once in an attempt to prove that he was not gay a kid on Xbox Live sent me a picture of himself with his shirt off. Don't hope to make sense of your average Xbox Live player.

DoM cAbAn
09-10-2007, 11:30 PM
I think you owned yourself with that one. :(

I had a guy send me several voice messages threatening to "kick my teeth through the back of my skull" over a game of UNO once. Seriously. UNO.

@ First Remark: Haha, I was thinking the same thing. :p Pants had a good idea so I might use that if I ever get a message like that.

@ Second Remark: Wow, goes to show how angry a person can get over such a little thing...

On Topic: Sorry to hear about that message. Some people are just a little strange, and you just have to try to ignore it.

Raider
09-10-2007, 11:38 PM

"That code is correct. Meet me at {insert place} at {insert time} for the best night of gay sex you will ever experience. xoxo {insert your name}"

Genius, pure brilliance, I have copied that to word and am saving it for a special occasion.

Kaens
09-11-2007, 12:11 AM
"block communication" and move on.

Jdm
09-11-2007, 01:33 AM

That's what I would've done.

XBL has a variety of different gamers. That bastard was one of the @$$holes. You would have crossed one of these gamers sooner or later. I've crossed many on the roads of XBL. It's inevitable.

yoyojovan
09-11-2007, 02:30 AM
hahaha, children, so young, so innocent, its funt to talk crap to people, and i send messages like that 2 people i dont like its all part of xbox live

KlicK
09-11-2007, 02:43 AM
hahaha, children, so young, so innocent, its funt to talk crap to people, and i send messages like that 2 people i dont like its all part of xbox live
You are scum. You wouldn't say shit like that to someone in real life would you? If anyone ever sends me stupid messages like that I negative rep them. They send me another one and I file a complaint. I pay for XBL, I don't pay for little shits like you to act tough to other people when their parents aren't home.

That is all.

Jdm
09-11-2007, 02:48 AM

I'm sorry to say, but you can be easily banned from XBL by continuing to do what you do.

What is your feedback btw?

KlicK
09-11-2007, 02:53 AM
I'm sorry to say, but you can be easily banned from XBL by continuing to do what you do.

Sort of off topic, but are bans quick to be dealt with on XBL? I joined a Gears match the other day, and some SOB was crab walking the whole time. The three people on his team, and everybody on my team filed a complaint on him for tampering (I think).

What I mean to say is; what really happens when complaints are filed?

Oldeez
09-11-2007, 04:24 AM
ya just freak him out with sex

antilucid
09-11-2007, 11:36 AM
My favorite comeback to an insult is this...

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with you because you are unarmed."

Legends xExilex
09-11-2007, 02:16 PM
Idea 1:

(Thats a little creepy though. And then he will send something back like wow your a homo then thats were Idea 2 comes in.)
Idea 2:

There are over millions of people on xbox live chances of anyone knowing this guy are slim to none. Personally I think the person who sent you the message is more retared for taking the time to send you something like that.

yoyojovan
09-13-2007, 01:41 AM
You are scum. You wouldn't say shit like that to someone in real life would you? If anyone ever sends me stupid messages like that I negative rep them. They send me another one and I file a complaint. I pay for XBL, I don't pay for little shits like you to act tough to other people when their parents aren't home.

That is all.

shut up u f*ckin b*tch dnt talk sh*t to me i dnt care what u say, send me bad rep or complaints my rep is only like 65% bad, and u cant say its a lot, because people never give good rep, they ony give bad, so if u dnt talk sh*t or r good u wont have a bad rep but u wnt have a good 1 either

im not going to get banned, u guys r making a big deal out of nothing, its not a big deal, barely any one files complaints and bad rep doesnt mean sh*t

HiddenPandas
09-13-2007, 02:16 AM
shut up u f*ckin b*tch dnt talk sh*t to me i dnt care what u say, send me bad rep or complaints my rep is only like 65% bad, and u cant say its a lot, because people never give good rep, they ony give bad, so if u dnt talk sh*t or r good u wont have a bad rep but u wnt have a good 1 either

God save the grammar!

Support the Save the Vowels movement!

CovertDog
09-13-2007, 09:43 AM
Yo yoyo, you come into a thread about people upset about abuse on live and proclaim you enjoy doing and then get upset because someone makes a comment about it. Frankly I think you got off easy in here. Anyways, stuff like this is going to happen and there is no more need to discuss it.