PDA

View Full Version : Source

warrenpaul
08-25-2012, 07:19 PM
Now don't get me wrong, im fully loving GO but a part of me wishes they just ported Source right to xbox/ps3 ?

anyone else?

FYC Punker
08-25-2012, 09:44 PM
No.

While valve made some silly decisions based on feedback from the beta a "new" game was needed....

If I wanted to play source I would just walk to my computer not download it on my xbox.

Plus why would they port source over to Xbox anyway? GO was built from the ground up for Pc 360 and ps3 to be a new installment.

Nevander
08-25-2012, 10:13 PM
No.

While valve made some silly decisions based on feedback from the beta a "new" game was needed....

If I wanted to play source I would just walk to my computer not download it on my xbox.

Plus why would they port source over to Xbox anyway? GO was built from the ground up for Pc 360 and ps3 to be a new installment.

You know some people just want to replay and relive the best games on newer systems, I am one of them.

I too wish they had just done a port of CS:S. Like warrenpaul has said, don't get me wrong I love GO and it feels just like CS to me, but I've always loved source more. For some reason it just seems better in all aspects while at the same time on equal ground with GO, it's hard to explain.

warrenpaul
08-26-2012, 12:13 AM
You know some people just want to replay and relive the best games on newer systems, I am one of them.

I too wish they had just done a port of CS:S. Like warrenpaul has said, don't get me wrong I love GO and it feels just like CS to me, but I've always loved source more. For some reason it just seems better in all aspects while at the same time on equal ground with GO, it's hard to explain.

this ^

i suppose its spending so much time playing source that ill need to get used to GO alot more