PDA

View Full Version : Release date.

leetabix
08-25-2012, 08:03 PM
I work for a games retailer and I can tell you, having just received my store operating hours for the next year, we have extra hours in May 2013 for a midnight launch. Having checked other titles there doesn't seem to be anything else out then. Could easily be GTA V.

iBuzz7S
08-25-2012, 10:21 PM
It's just a coincidence. :p

I would say your store manager knows as much as you and I.

Dz06lt
08-26-2012, 12:14 AM
Considering R* latest release calendar may '13 is the release date i have predicted all along.

Barad
10-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Fingers crossed on Spring/Summer 2013 that's where my mind is.

my_box_72
10-20-2012, 10:52 PM
I work for a games retailer and I can tell you, having just received my store operating hours for the next year, we have extra hours in May 2013 for a midnight launch. Having checked other titles there doesn't seem to be anything else out then. Could easily be GTA V.

I highly doubt it !!!

Dz06lt
10-21-2012, 12:35 AM
I highly doubt it !!!

You might want to go back and check Rockstar's recent releases if you doubt it so much then check back in

Axel Desade
10-28-2012, 10:49 AM
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=528746&st=0

If the signs are legit (which they likely are) this pretty much 100% confirms the may release as far as I'm concerned.

supadryz
10-28-2012, 11:00 AM
I predict May aswell. Look at the past release dates for GTA games & RDR. All May releases I do believe.

Axel Desade
10-28-2012, 08:12 PM
I predict May aswell. Look at the past release dates for GTA games & RDR. All May releases I do believe.

Well, I mean both Red Dead games were released in May, but out of the current GTA games only 4 wasn't released in October. But yes, it does seem as the R* month is May.

DEG23
10-29-2012, 12:34 AM
Well, I mean both Red Dead games were released in May, but out of the current GTA games only 4 wasn't released in October. But yes, it does seem as the R* month is May.

...and that's only because it was delayed, originally slated for October like the rest. Either way i would rather have the game next May than next October;)

Axel Desade
10-29-2012, 01:26 AM
...and that's only because it was delayed, originally slated for October like the rest. Either way i would rather have the game next May than next October;)

I brought that point up in the other thread that I mentioned that in :P but yes, better May of next year than October haha.

Dz06lt
10-29-2012, 01:36 AM

Dont just look at Red Dead, LA NOIR and Max Payne 3 were both also released in may. Fact is R* has shareholders to answer to and profits need to flow. They need to keep the big name games coming around the same time every year

Axel Desade
10-29-2012, 05:14 AM
Dont just look at Red Dead, LA NOIR and Max Payne 3 were both also released in may. Fact is R* has shareholders to answer to and profits need to flow. They need to keep the big name games coming around the same time every year

"But yes, it does seem as the R* month is May."
So I mean, I wasn't just looking at those games, but I mentioned them specifically because those are the ones he said.

iBuzz7S
10-30-2012, 10:32 AM
http://images.vg247.com/current//2012/10/A6ch43tCQAAYSh4-1.jpg

It was posted on GAME Brighton's official Twitter page, but later removed.

THE DEADLY DOG
10-30-2012, 11:54 AM
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/375494/gta-5-release-date-spring-2013-confirmed-by-game/

Figured I would post this so we could talk about it. Either way I want some of this now. :p

Barad
10-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Just like I expected, good to see it's finally out there.

iBuzz7S
10-30-2012, 04:17 PM
And it's official. Rockstar have made a press release.

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 30, 2012-- Rockstar Games, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is very proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is expected to launch worldwide during spring 2013 for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious title in the series to date. Set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and the surrounding area, Grand Theft Auto V delivers a world of unprecedented scale and detail bursting with life, from mountaintops to the depths of the ocean.

"Grand Theft Auto V builds on everything we've learned about open world game design," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "We can’t wait to share it with fans."
Beginning November 5, 2012, Grand Theft Auto V will be available for pre-order in stores everywhere. For all other information and updates on Grand Theft Auto V including the latest trailers, please visit http://www.rockstargames.com/V/.:woop: :woop: :woop: :woop:

InsaneKane87
10-30-2012, 09:04 PM
Greatest news to hear today even tho it isn't really new news I'm sure most of us knew it was in spring of next year. Now I look forward to them releasing info about the single player. Here's hoping it's better than the previous one in GTA IV.