PDA

View Full Version : Freezing while connecting to autolog servers

phenixdwn
08-27-2012, 11:29 PM
This happened twice in a row right after I downloaded the v1.1 update. Anyone else have this problem? Should I just delete the update or..?:uzi:

tankbuster
08-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Sorry we couldn't even get in a MP game last night. I honestly do feel this game is broken. I'm thankful though its just a rental

phenixdwn
08-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Sorry we couldn't even get in a MP game last night. I honestly do feel this game is broken. I'm thankful though its just a rental

yea sorry if you couldn't hear my talking haha. I was using one of the newer style xbox headsets and I couldn't tell which direction on the switch was on or off.. unless the damn thing was just broken lol.

I played a couple mp matches last night though and I beat a level 30 (I was at lvl12) and got that Bonus wheel achievement the first time it came up on the spinner. Needless to say he was butthurt and sent me hate msg's for beating his Porsche in a Mitsubishi lmao

phenixdwn
08-29-2012, 06:41 PM
So randomly starting up the game today to do some of the challenges. I check the autolog just for shits & giggles, and it worked! I was able to see friends times, and got those recommendation achievements!

No idea why it just decided to work now though.. But anyone who was having a problem give it a try. It worked for Tank Buster as well.

Mangumm
11-04-2012, 04:08 PM
sorry for diggin...

last week i bought this NFS and had no problems,
and for few days now i cant play it... i get in-game press start it loads and save and then in upper-right theres autolog icon it connects.. and then screen freezes and music few seconds after...

ITS SO STUPID !! goddamnit i bought a game and i cant play it?
i have read A LOT about this problem and it seems its something like this:
u finish the run without EA acc, it glitches(it wasnt said ANYWHERE to log in to ur ea acc WTF?)

BUT they said patch 1.1 fixes it... it doesnt fixes a goddamn thing cmon EA!

EDIT: I SOLVED IT !

autolog freezes? delete all ur friends using it ! taa daaam ! now it works... goddamn u EA!

EDIT 2: well...no.. it seems its just random issue..