PDA

View Full Version : Objective assassinations

AMATHUS21
08-29-2012, 08:51 AM
I recently came across this video (i dont know how old it is so it might be old news) which showed 343 have introduce flag and oddball assassinations. It also shows someone duel wielding the flag and pistol and to me the most exciting thing passing the oddball, (if you could do this in griffball it would be awesome).

Halo 4 Assassinations Flag/Oddball HD [SDCC] - YouTube

Just wanted to see what you guys think.

xXmyxxmastaXx
08-29-2012, 09:00 AM
its about a month old. but still cool

AMATHUS21
08-29-2012, 09:05 AM
its about a month old. but still cool

Dam, do you know if they have announced how passing the oddball will work yet?

Diamondxinferno1116
08-29-2012, 11:26 AM
This game is looking great guys

RBmaster9345
08-29-2012, 01:19 PM
Nice. I'd bet the bomb one is the same as the oddball too. And did I see that right? You can use a pistol with the flag now?

MixMaker1
08-29-2012, 03:38 PM
I like the idea of evolving the way you can carry/attack with objectives. A pistol with the flag is something that makes me a bit hesitant, but I like the evolution in it.

niko da bos
08-29-2012, 05:26 PM
Nice. I'd bet the bomb one is the same as the oddball too. And did I see that right? You can use a pistol with the flag now?

I like the idea of evolving the way you can carry/attack with objectives. A pistol with the flag is something that makes me a bit hesitant, but I like the evolution in it.

kind of feel indifferent about that one, historically the flag carrier (bomb carrier ect) was never able to wield a weapon at the same time. the flag assasination itself looks amazing, i just dont know how i feel about people being able to flag carry + shoot at the same time.

not too sure if they have announced how it will work, i personally havent seen any hard info on it. its funny cause i actually play grifball (H3) with a group of friends and we always pass back and forth, its just awkward cause you have to get forward momentum then throw the bomb at them lol.

it looks like in the video he literally does the same thing we did in halo3 n stuff, just hop up and toss the ball / bomb at your teammate.

MixMaker1
08-29-2012, 11:54 PM
kind of feel indifferent about that one, historically the flag carrier (bomb carrier ect) was never able to wield a weapon at the same time. the flag assasination itself looks amazing, i just dont know how i feel about people being able to flag carry + shoot at the same time.
It will be different - but like with so many other gameplay features evolving, I'm sure this will be a great addition for objective games. We shall see.

Hitman H94
08-30-2012, 07:23 PM
Sweet! Didn't know about this!

wo ai ni xx
08-31-2012, 02:12 PM
Sweet! Didn't know about this!

Same here!! another reason to be excited for this game :3

lukeather
09-06-2012, 06:24 PM

If it works the same as the griffball then a player can launch in a similar manor to throwing a grenade (just not as far), it can be caught by someone pressing to pick it up and making contact with it or it can land on the ground and role. This info comes from a halo 4 grifball video demo you can find on YouTube.