PDA

View Full Version : this means war

dalton32389
08-29-2012, 06:32 PM
i need someone to boost this with.
GAMERTAG: dalton32389
"Challenged someone to a Score War."
http://harmonixmusic.parature.com/link/portal/16080/16097/Article/305/How-do-I-issue-a-Score-War-challenge
the link shows you how to challenge someone.

DROGTURIST
08-29-2012, 06:46 PM
The instructions also say this:

"Only friends who have Rock Band World installed and are playing Rock Band Blitz on the same console as you will show."

What the fuck?

ponypo2001
08-29-2012, 07:05 PM
I cannot believe you need facewank to get a fucking achievement. I might just draw the line and sod it. No way do I want to sign up to that rubbish.

hoshinosenshi
08-29-2012, 07:35 PM
I don't use facebook or the app, and I somehow got this achievement.

Go to the 'Recommendation' tab on the game menu, and there should be DLC songs. If you go along, you should see 'Challenge [gamertag] to a Score War!' or something along those lines, the song in question will be marked as so. Just push Y and there you go. I ended up challenging someone who isn't even on my friends list, so it's pretty unclear to what rules you need to follow exactly.

ponypo2001
08-29-2012, 08:11 PM

Go to the 'Recommendation' tab on the game menu, and there should be DLC songs. If you go along, you should see 'Challenge [gamertag] to a Score War!' or something along those lines, the song in question will be marked as so. Just push Y and there you go. I ended up challenging someone who isn't even on my friends list, so it's pretty unclear to what rules you need to follow exactly.

I'll try that later. If it works, you're a lifesaver as I have no intention of signing up to social media.

daviduk2000
08-29-2012, 08:11 PM

I have facebook, wasn't signed up to the app though.
and challenged somebody who wasn't on the same console as me in the same way as you..
worked fine for me :)

dalton32389
08-29-2012, 08:26 PM

this worked for me. however i did challenge someone on my friends list. thanks for the help.

Son of Kyuss
08-29-2012, 08:50 PM
All you need to do is go to the Recommendation tab, find a song that has Score War listed under neath it and hit A on it.

Thank god we don't need to jump through hoops and various apps to get this one.

ponypo2001
08-29-2012, 10:40 PM
All you need to do is go to the Recommendation tab, find a song that has Score War listed under neath it and hit A on it.

Thank god we don't need to jump through hoops and various apps to get this one.

Worked a charm. Really pleased this didn';t need all those hoops to jump through. Now, if only I could even come close to a single gold star score. I've topped the leaderboards on some but I feel privelaged to get 5 stars, let alone gold!

calex deus
08-29-2012, 11:42 PM
Got this from someone who only played the demo :drunk

iBeTJ
08-29-2012, 11:58 PM
I already got this achievement without Facebook, but I can't get the Rock Band World App to find my gamer tag. Is anyone else having trouble with this?

iTz WaffleS v2
08-30-2012, 02:06 AM
I didn't even use an app for this, just challenged a friend on my friends list, hell. I didn't even start the song, the moment I pressed challenge, the achievo popped up.

lignimvite
08-30-2012, 06:47 AM
http://www.facebook.com/lignimvite

John SWFC
08-30-2012, 09:49 AM
The above method worked for me too - it came up with challenge a random friend's gamertag and I got the achievement straightaway. Even though that friend wasn't online at the time and hasn't even played this game!