PDA

View Full Version : RB3 songs not playable in Blitz

John SWFC
08-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Bit disappointed with this, the game was hyped as being compatible with all the Rock Band library but you can't play any of the Rock Band 3 songs in the game even when you have that game installed to the hard drive, that wasn't made clear from what I've seen and read about Blitz.

I've got all the RB, RB2, Lego RB, AC/DC plus some DLC songs so have plenty to go at, but I still feel let down to be missing out on using some of my favourite Rock Band tracks in Blitz. I don't buy loads of DLC, around 1 per track isn't really great value so I pick and choose that, therefore I probably won't be able to get all of the number of songs played achievements. I hope they eventually provide an option to transfer the songs even if it involves a small fee.

Veedrock
08-29-2012, 09:40 PM
Bit disappointed with this, the game was hyped as being compatible with all the Rock Band library but you can't play any of the Rock Band 3 songs in the game even when you have that game installed to the hard drive, that wasn't made clear from what I've seen and read about Blitz.

It was pretty clear imo, there's no option to export RB3 tracks yet so of course there's no RB3 tracks for Blitz to pick up on and read. Rock Band games have never found tracks through installed games.

FlackoWeasel
08-30-2012, 09:42 AM
So that means if I buy Queen song packs, it won't work?

John SWFC
08-30-2012, 09:45 AM
So that means if I buy Queen song packs, it won't work?

They work fine. It's the 80+ tracks that came "ingame" on the RB3 disc that don't, so no Bohemian Rhapsody for example.