PDA

View Full Version : World 4 (Rocks): What do the bats do?

Black Tango
08-30-2012, 01:12 AM
I'm just curious. I thought maybe they slowed you down or something, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Just there as a visual distraction, maybe?

IEvil IMonkey
08-30-2012, 11:19 AM
Never got in the way of the gameplay so they're a pretty useless distraction haha

Graivul
09-01-2012, 12:02 AM
yup, just there to piss you off :mad:

Arsenic 17
09-01-2012, 05:56 AM
I'm just curious. I thought maybe they slowed you down or something, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Just there as a visual distraction, maybe?

Actually if you are to slow the bats will beat you to the lollipops and eat them!! You guys didn't notice that? Maybe you were too good at the game!

One time I was slow and collected all the lollipops and it said I only had two. I thought it was a glitch, but when I replayed the level, I saw the bat eat the lollipop.

I noticed they dont always eat the lollipop...some levels they are actually just a distraction.

nCogNeato
09-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Actually if you are to slow the bats will beat you to the lollipops and eat them!! You guys didn't notice that? Maybe you were too good at the game!

One time I was slow and collected all the lollipops and it said I only had two. I thought it was a glitch, but when I replayed the level, I saw the bat eat the lollipop.

I noticed they dont always eat the lollipop...some levels they are actually just a distraction.

You're referring to the dragons(?). I think the OP is referring to the little black bat that flies in front of the panda's face the entire time.

RunSmith14
09-17-2012, 08:11 PM
They are super annoying

Arsenic 17
09-17-2012, 08:20 PM
You're referring to the dragons(?). I think the OP is referring to the little black bat that flies in front of the panda's face the entire time.

Ah you are indeed correct. I barely even noticed the tiny bats because they actually dont do anything!

However, the dragons kind of do look like mutant giant bats TBH.