PDA

View Full Version : Playing with Friends?

EliteShadowMan
08-30-2012, 04:54 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has problems playing with friends online? For example, i can't invite my friends to a group, and then search. For some reason i can't find a game that way, but it works fine if they join a game by themselves, and then i join.

Will they ever fix this issue? Really annoying so far.

StolenPaper18
08-30-2012, 05:14 PM
Same problem here. I really hope this gets fixed soon because it is rather annoying having to try and get 5 people into the same room by joining off each others names.

DR3AMxCATCHER
08-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Since this is a Valve game I'm holding out hope they will release a patch that will fix the party system. It's annoying, actually very annoying, but there are a few other things that need to be addressed as well. The P90 is one of them.

As of right now, you have to wait until your friend(s) are joinable in an online match and join them when a spot opens up.

GypsyLovehug
09-03-2012, 05:56 PM
They knew about the issues concerning this since before June(they had a beta running on the pc) and still released it broke as hell on the PC then on the console. Go read their forums or google it. Wouldn't hold your breath for it to be fixed anytime soon; they gave it the atari daggerdale treatment.

WalterWhite
09-04-2012, 03:45 AM
Since this is a Valve game I'm holding out hope they will release a patch that will fix the party system. It's annoying, actually very annoying, but there are a few other things that need to be addressed as well. The P90 is one of them.

As of right now, you have to wait until your friend(s) are joinable in an online match and join them when a spot opens up.

What exactly is wrong with the P90?

Flesh-Dryer
09-05-2012, 05:46 AM
Not sure how or why but I have a buddy on my friends list from the UK. He had another guy in the lobby, also from UK and I was the 3rd person in there. We were able to find a match somehow, it did take like 2-3 mins but we eventually got in. Never works for me when I've had only 2 people. NAT is open and everything and it always fails.

Purple Hooter
09-05-2012, 08:24 PM
What exactly is wrong with the P90?

It is beyond cheap, fires in a straight line with almost perfect accuracy. No need to crouch and aim.

WalterWhite
09-05-2012, 10:50 PM
It is beyond cheap, fires in a straight line with almost perfect accuracy. No need to crouch and aim.

So does every pistol.

Purple Hooter
09-06-2012, 01:59 AM
So does every pistol.

Not really, but maybe they have them Jesse Pinkman MAGNETS YO!!