PDA

View Full Version : Clean Sweep "Glitch"?

Chathams Finest
08-31-2012, 12:53 AM
Been playing against easy bots, using the dust II method, one round was awarded the Clean Sweep award but no achievement. Played many rounds since and havn't been able to get it again. Does anyone know if it will pop now, or is it going to be glitched?

Flesh-Dryer
08-31-2012, 01:43 AM
you can't be offline you have to choose play with friends, make it a private game, then go to the gametype by pressing back button and selecting it

Narkaotik
08-31-2012, 02:12 AM
you can't be offline you have to choose play with friends, make it a private game, then go to the gametype by pressing back button and selecting it

I got the achievement against easy bot, in offline bot play. It is glitched.

Does anyone know if it will pop now, or is it going to be glitched?

Well, achievements in this game unlock at the same time as awards. Since you already unlocked the award, and can't unlock it a second time, it is glitched. Maybe you can erase your save and start anew to unlock Clean Sweep again... But if it's saved on the profile... I wish you luck into it randomly unlocking.

Chathams Finest
08-31-2012, 02:40 AM
I got the achievement against easy bot, in offline bot play. It is glitched.

Well, achievements in this game unlock at the same time as awards. Since you already unlocked the award, and can't unlock it a second time, it is glitched. Maybe you can erase your save and start anew to unlock Clean Sweep again... But if it's saved on the profile... I wish you luck into it randomly unlocking.

Oy, I guess I will try and delete my save. :( thanks for the info

Edit: Deleted the entire game and downloaded again, and clean sweep award is locked. So with any luck will pop next time. And didnt erase any other awards.

Narkaotik
08-31-2012, 02:17 PM
Edit: Deleted the entire game and downloaded again, and clean sweep award is locked. So with any luck will pop next time. And didnt erase any other awards.

Yes, I noticed there were no save, and it's great to know the award reset itself upon reinstalling if the achievement is not unlocked.

warrenpaul
08-31-2012, 02:37 PM

Worked for me against bots

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive | Clean Sweep Achievement | Xbox 360 | HD - YouTube

Flesh-Dryer
08-31-2012, 07:53 PM
Well nevermind then. I tried it against bots and it didn't do shit for me. I eventually got it during a real game.

BlackBear182
03-31-2013, 01:00 PM
Does that work offline with bots? I tried several times but the achievement doesn't pop.

PD. Sorry for my english..

CGPsaint
04-03-2013, 01:27 PM
I played as CT on Dust and continuously rushed the right hand hallway. Most of the time my team flanked left to shoot down the long underneath passage, which left me alone in the right hallway. It took about 6-7 games (not rounds), but eventually I managed to kill all 5 bots in the right hallway without taking any damage and this achievement unlocked. I will note that I earned the Clean Sweep Award multiple times before earning the Award AND the achievement. Glitched? I'm not sure, but keep at it and it will pop.