PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 "A Hero Awakens" 10 MINUTE SP ViDoc!

MixMaker1
09-02-2012, 02:07 AM
WOW

Halo 4 "A Hero Awakens" ViDoc - YouTube

RBmaster9345
09-02-2012, 02:20 AM
OMFG. Words cannot describe my excitement for this game.

LickableLemons7
09-02-2012, 02:30 AM
And that was just part 1. Loved seeing all those little clips from cutscenes in there.

The one thing that irked me was the end. I'd get goosebumps if Jen said "Don't make a girl a promise...if you know you can't keep it." Just like in Halo 2. Ah Halo 2...I think I'll go play the campaign again, for a 71st time.

XoNiNjAlEoNoX
09-02-2012, 02:09 PM
I have a feeling that either Master Chief or everyone around him will die at the end of Halo 6... :(

RBmaster9345
09-02-2012, 02:24 PM
I have a feeling that either Master Chief or everyone around him will die at the end of Halo 6... :(

Its highly likely.

I predict Chief loses Cortana at the end of this game or the next either to Rampancy or the Forerunner and the conclusion is the Rampant Cortana vs the Chief akin the Guilty Spark's outburst at the end of Halo 3.

XoNiNjAlEoNoX
09-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Its highly likely.

I predict Chief loses Cortana at the end of this game or the next either to Rampancy or the Forerunner and the conclusion is the Rampant Cortana vs the Chief akin the Guilty Spark's outburst at the end of Halo 3.

sounds possible although I wish to see some plot twists...

also, where the hell is the Halo theme??? they can't leave that out for sure!

Berad Jenkins
09-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Emotional doesn't do it justice

RBmaster9345
09-02-2012, 05:37 PM
also, where the hell is the Halo theme??? they can't leave that out for sure!

Right, I havent heard it once yet. That'd be one major fuckup if they didnt think of using the main damn theme. Hopefully they're just saving it for an even greater moment.

MixMaker1
09-05-2012, 06:34 PM
They mentioned they will have some homage to the original music - though very subtlety.

niko da bos
09-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Its highly likely.

lol so much halo terminology in this post, i do agree that chief will most likely lose cortana in H4. from what i have seen / read, it looks like her AI lifespan is coming to a close and i had the impression this would be the conclusion of chief + cortana. i dont know, if they EVER end up killing off chief i swear... it has to be like, the most badass scene in video game history. like 100+ elites barehanded lol.

They mentioned they will have some homage to the original music - though very subtlety.

what do you mean by 'very subtlety?'
im hoping it will be good, as the music is always something i loved in halo.

MixMaker1
09-05-2012, 08:32 PM
what do you mean by 'very subtlety?'
im hoping it will be good, as the music is always something i loved in halo.
It sounds phenomenal. You can get a taste here: http://soundcloud.com/neil-davidge

Neil Davidge had this to say about his music for Halo 4:
"Halo is a very iconic game, so composing the score for Halo 4 is a dream gig for me. I've got a huge amount of respect for what Martin O'Donnell did in the past, and I suppose there's a subtle homage to his music in my own indirect way. I've tried to keep things sounding like Halo, but we're in a different galaxy now!"

XoNiNjAlEoNoX
09-05-2012, 08:37 PM
lol so much halo terminology in this post, i do agree that chief will most likely lose cortana in H4. from what i have seen / read, it looks like her AI lifespan is coming to a close and i had the impression this would be the conclusion of chief + cortana. i dont know, if they EVER end up killing off chief i swear... it has to be like, the most badass scene in video game history. like 100+ elites barehanded lol.

I think they should leave the ending, if there's actually going to be one, to us, like multiple endings. That'd be great as it's up to you what happens to Master Chief and maybe the universe.

ZingZitang
09-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Its highly likely.

I really don't think Chief will Lose her completely.

Look at all the Similarities to between Halo 4 and Halo: Combat Evolved so far.

I would say that If we lose Cortana, it'll be at the end of Halo 5, just like the end of Halo 2. And then In Halo 6 Chief will get her back/Save her from Rampacy, just like in Halo 3 saving her from the Gravemind/pseudo Rampancy.

OT: If I say I thought I couldn't get any more excited for Halo 4 one more time, its going to become Cliche.

I thought I couldn't get any more excited about Halo 4.