PDA

View Full Version : Gone from G.O.D

Andreas_loel
09-02-2012, 09:58 AM
So the game came up last wednesday wasnt it? And now its mysteriously gone and everytime i try to load my game up it gives me a black screen and freeze my xbox completely.

While playing this ive noticed some freezing issues while sending invites out, but it used to be fine if you just joined your xbox live party.

Im curious to what exactly happend with this, maybe microsoft got too many complaints and decided to pull it and make konami actually put up a smoother and better running version.

I started to like the game so its kinda annoying to get the black screen of death everytime you wanna play it, im gonna give it a go offline and see how that works out before i go on a complete arsehole rant

bradengunn
09-02-2012, 06:13 PM
I would also like to know about this. I brought points to buy this and when I went to buy the game it was gone. Hopefully it will be back up on tuesday or wednesday.

ThePumpkinKing
09-05-2012, 01:39 AM
The GoD version was delisted to fix the issues you speak of. Amazing that they'd even let shit like that just slide right through QA.

Andreas_loel
09-07-2012, 06:05 AM
The GoD version was delisted to fix the issues you speak of. Amazing that they'd even let shit like that just slide right through QA.

Thats nice that they for once actually cared :) My version worked ever since i redownloaded it (god bless download history)