PDA

View Full Version : Cant find Blitz songs

Juuza
09-05-2012, 04:10 PM
I'm not sure why, but I'm really struggling with this.

I go into "Your Songs" and sort it by content. I have songs listed under "Rock Band DLC" "Rock Band 2 DLC" and "Rock Band Blitz". Under Rock Band Blitz I only have three songs.

I just assumed I was missing DLC, but I can't find it anywhere. Game doesn't bring anything up when I start it up either.

Am I still just missing DLC? Where can I find it? I feel like I've looked everywhere.

ponypo2001
09-05-2012, 05:11 PM
You know you need to beat each Blitz song to unlock the next one right?

NoThru22
09-05-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm not sure why, but I'm really struggling with this.

I go into "Your Songs" and sort it by content. I have songs listed under "Rock Band DLC" "Rock Band 2 DLC" and "Rock Band Blitz". Under Rock Band Blitz I only have three songs.

I just assumed I was missing DLC, but I can't find it anywhere. Game doesn't bring anything up when I start it up either.

Am I still just missing DLC? Where can I find it? I feel like I've looked everywhere.
Did you download the 700 MB Blitz soundtrack? It should have popped up the first time you started the game. If it did not, you may need to recover your gamertag. Also, you may need to restart the game if you downloaded it after your first startup.

Juuza
09-06-2012, 03:59 AM
You know you need to beat each Blitz song to unlock the next one right?

Yes

Did you download the 700 MB Blitz soundtrack? It should have popped up the first time you started the game. If it did not, you may need to recover your gamertag. Also, you may need to restart the game if you downloaded it after your first startup.

I don't have it, and can't find the download for it anywhere. I recovered my gamertag and tried again but still no luck. Just starts the game as normal. I've deleted all my Rock Band Blitz data including the game and that wouldn't work either.

I'm getting really annoyed by this, I really wanted to 100% this game. Anyone have any other ideas?

Felonious Monk
09-06-2012, 04:37 AM
Yes

I don't have it, and can't find the download for it anywhere. I recovered my gamertag and tried again but still no luck. Just starts the game as normal. I've deleted all my Rock Band Blitz data including the game and that wouldn't work either.

I'm getting really annoyed by this, I really wanted to 100% this game. Anyone have any other ideas?

Delete game, delete save, clear system cache:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache

Re-download game, should kick with first launch.

...hopefully? Maybe a call to support would be in order.

higginbot
09-06-2012, 07:18 AM
Try checking in your message center. I had to download them myself, and I'm pretty sure that I played for about 2 hours without actually downloading the soundtrack. I can't remember exactly how, but I remember the message center said something about "Did you remember to get your Blitz soundtrack?" with a link to download them from there.

Juuza
09-06-2012, 08:27 AM
I found the uncompleted Blitz album. For whatever reason it was in my Rock Band 3 folder. Deleted that, the games, and saves. Cleared cache and downloaded again.

Loaded the game up and still no download for the Blitz album. I checked my messages and nothing there to download it either.

It's starting to look like time to call customer support. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Juuza
09-06-2012, 09:55 AM
I finally got it fixed. Apparently I had declined to download it the first time it came up. If you do that, the game will never try to download it again.

You have to go into your Download History and download it from there. Time to get some achievements :]