PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 Gameplay - Carbine, Autosentry, Sniper

iBuzz7S
09-06-2012, 02:57 AM
Halo 4 Gameplay - Carbine, Autosentry, Sniper - Exile CTF - Hysteria POV - YouTube

:Bounce:

Joker0fLife
09-06-2012, 10:52 AM
Was he seriously complaining about people using vehicles in the end there??

Der Fuhrer
09-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Really like the new carbine, I am just glad they brought it back instead of the god awful needle rifle being the only covenant semi-auto weapon. It does look like it is just a carbon copy of the DMR though, instead of being the old Carbine like they had in Halo 2, damn could that thing shot fast.

RBmaster9345
09-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Turret looks cool, Carbine looks cool, Storm Rifle and Sniper both look cool. But I cant shake the feeling the BR sounds weak to me

niko da bos
09-06-2012, 03:19 PM

i know right, QQ much lol.

Turret looks cool, Carbine looks cool, Storm Rifle and Sniper both look cool. But I cant shake the feeling the BR sounds weak to me

agreed, for some reason i just feel like its going to play different. especially when you consider players have so many long range options now, more than ever before on halo.

what are your thoughts on that red powerdrain looking thing we talked about before, i think i saw him throw it kind of like a grenade or something? lots of new footage in this gameplay makes me a excited panda!:woop:

xXmyxxmastaXx
09-06-2012, 10:18 PM
looking good.

Ty-Rex
09-06-2012, 10:27 PM
All these scrubs using vehicles messing up my K/D spread abloo bloo bloo.

OceanH
09-21-2012, 08:05 AM
Halo 4 - Armor Abilities Walkthrough - YouTube

Halo 4 - Armory Walkthrough - YouTube

Halo 4 - Campaign Impressions - YouTube

Halo 4 - Multiplayer Loadouts Walkthrough - YouTube

Halo 4 - Spartan Ops, War Games, and Loadouts Interview - YouTube

Halo 4 - Killing Prometheans with their Guns Starter - YouTube

Halo 4 - New Dominion MP Mode Gameplay Video - YouTube

theNomad
09-21-2012, 08:41 AM
This looks my kinda map, wide areas with a few caves making prime sniper spots plus a bridge to take down vehicles on, can't wait to get on this.

I'd been a bit worried with the look of the forerunner installation maps i'd seen. Far too many steps leading to man cannons, I wanna play halo not chase the bouncing spartan.

OceanH
09-27-2012, 02:28 AM
From Halo Waypoint's official Youtube channel:

Halo 4: Promethean Weapons Trailer - YouTube