PDA

View Full Version : xbox wireless adapter on the elite

xboxmastmad
09-11-2007, 10:34 PM
does it work on xbox elite

teh x3nomorph
09-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Using the search button would have revealed this to you ...

But yes, it will.

Gun-Nut
09-11-2007, 10:36 PM
I'm sure it does :)

Vista
09-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Some people don't understand that the elite is not a whole new xbox, it is black and has a bigger hard drive... Thats it. But yes it does work on the Elite.

Wildmn34
10-31-2011, 10:02 PM
Some people don't understand that the elite is not a whole new xbox, it is black and has a bigger hard drive... Thats it. But yes it does work on the Elite.

I don't understand why people think it's different either.

There was the post yesterday about the blue tooth headset working on the new slim model or not.

Ah well, I guess that's the reason the forums are here.

ZacAttack159357
10-31-2011, 11:05 PM
I don't understand why people think it's different either.

There was the post yesterday about the blue tooth headset working on the new slim model or not.

Ah well, I guess that's the reason the forums are here.
Replying to a message from 4 years ago?
Enjoy your temporary post count going up, notice how I said temporary because bumping all these threads will get you banned.

Wildmn34
10-31-2011, 11:15 PM
Replying to a message from 4 years ago?
Enjoy your temporary post count going up, notice how I said temporary because bumping all these threads will get you banned.

Hi Sherlock,

I didn't bump this thread. The message before mine was deleted. But if blaming me for it makes you feel better have at it.

I missed looking at the date on this one. If I offended you so greatly I apologize. I guess you got a "temp" boost to your post count to by replying to my reply right. Feel better?

ZacAttack159357
10-31-2011, 11:20 PM
Hi Sherlock,

I didn't bump this thread. The message before mine was deleted. But if blaming me for it makes you feel better have at it.

I missed looking at the date on this one. If I offended you so greatly I apologize. I guess you got a "temp" boost to your post count to by replying to my reply right. Feel better?
Fair enough Dr. Watson.

Wildmn34
10-31-2011, 11:31 PM
Fair enough Dr. Watson.

lmao well played sir. :woop:

I think I would rather be Sherlock though... damn it

LICKAWINDA
11-01-2011, 03:20 AM
let's hope it works i have an elite and need one for it... i dont see why it wont work.