PDA

View Full Version : 4-9 Glitch

nCogNeato
09-06-2012, 08:18 PM
On level 4-9, I only collected 2 lollipops my first try. Instead of immediately replaying the level like I usually do, I exited the game to play later. When I returned, I replayed level 4-9, collected all 3 lollipops , then completed a few more levels. The next time I looked at the level select, level 4-9 only showed 2 lollipops collected.

No matter how many times I replay and re-collect all 3 lollipops, the level select screen only shows 2 collected. Has anyone else experienced this? Any fix that doesn't involve replaying the entire game?

zszaiss
09-08-2012, 06:36 PM
This happened to me on a level in World 5. I found out that it was because I was pushing the Level Select button before my score was finished tallying.

Play the level again. At the end of the level, wait until your gold medal shows up. Your lollipops might update then.

Arsenic 17
09-14-2012, 09:00 PM
you can maybe also just finish the game (if the above tip did not work), collect the lollipops in the credits. They try replaying the last level. The counter to the lollipop achievements itself is somewhat glitchy.

JohnAizen
09-16-2012, 07:23 AM
The same thing happened to me, I just replayed the level after I finished the game and it finally straighened itslf out

CrazyDoginOZ
09-16-2012, 11:58 AM
Thishappened to me also, upon finishing the game the cheeve did not pop for all lollipops so i checked my levels and 3-15 glitched no matter how many times i replayed it it would not record the 3 lollipops so i have had to wipe my progress and start again, hoping i dont get the issue again

nCogNeato
11-25-2012, 04:27 PM
Replaying 4-9 after completing the game shook the achievement loose. The level select screen still only shows I've collected 2, but oh well.