PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected from Xbox Live every time I join a game?

Thommo
09-07-2012, 07:59 PM
I thought it was best not to go with a cryptic title and get straight into it.

Okay, so I bought the game earlier and jumped straight in. I tried to anyway, I was in the game for about 5 seconds, I spawned, ran forward and got the disconnected from Xbox Live message. I thought it was just a one off, but I must have tried 5 or 6 games, each of which lasted under 10 seconds before I was disconnected.

I downloaded my GT to see if that did anything, and I managed one round before it disconnected. I've seen a few people on various websites have had a similar problem (from a Google search) but I haven't been able to find anything to rectify the problem.

I can play offline against bots just fine, and I have, but it's just not as enjoyable as being against real people.

Has anyone else had this and been able to sort it out, or does anyone else have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

MickeyT
09-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Yes, yes, yes.. Everytime I play this game, in the last week, I get disconnected! I thought it was my connection but it has to be the game!

It's really a piss take since it's not a massive 16 Vs 16 game it's a very simple PC cross over!

Why is this sheet happening?

i fist brown i
09-07-2012, 10:49 PM
i have no solution, but i am here to reveal i experience disconnects a lot while playing this, just not as consistent as yours.

MickeyT
09-12-2012, 09:23 PM
I can now, no longer connect to the game in match making, I'm pissed off with it now, everything else works fine, I connect to this game it disconnects, I go back to the dash board and it automatically reconnects me to xbox live.. it's a joke!!