PDA

View Full Version : Heavy HOIsting level

BONES A LOT
09-12-2007, 04:08 AM
How do you get on top of the desk when it is impossible to jump on the clowns hand to get across?

i have been trying for way to long

Dr Buttcrack
09-12-2007, 08:37 AM
Clown's hand? Aren't you talking about the kitchen level?

BONES A LOT
09-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Im talking about the part where you have to get on top of the table and shut the fan off i suppose it is on the kitchen level but i cant seem to jump to the table across the clown on the floor

Rocket
09-12-2007, 04:07 PM
There are boxes that you get on, then a "tumbler" of sorts...that you jump on one side and balance, then when that side goes down, the part you jump to next goes up...jump to it, then to the desk...from there to turn off the fan...You have to jump on the Board that is behind it...short circuit it and then you can go across it...it has electricity on it...you can't miss it...it is on the wall right behind the fan..

kornloud5
04-11-2009, 05:47 PM
If anyone has trouble turning off the fan, all you got to do is jump up on the gold/clock thing and press A and then B when it comes out. Then press A onto the fan and press B to push it down. Wala.

Fernanda
09-22-2009, 08:57 PM
There are boxes that you get on, then a "tumbler" of sorts...that you jump on one side and balance, then when that side goes down, the part you jump to next goes up...jump to it, then to the desk...from there to turn off the fan...You have to jump on the Board that is behind it...short circuit it and then you can go across it...it has electricity on it...you can't miss it...it is on the wall right behind the fan..

This is driving me nuts! :confused: Should I jump directly from the 1st arm to the second? Or should I jump first to Gusteau's head midway? I don't seem to be able to reach the desk either way :mad: THX!