PDA

View Full Version : help with a few achievements

bigbbubba
09-12-2012, 12:53 AM
ok, so with the powerups, im lacking the achievements for flame notes,pinball, jackpot and road rage. now first off, i havent unlocked road rage. anyways whats the best songs to get each of these achievements, like have you guys found a really easy song to get any of these on? i really havent been using powerups ive just been playing songs trying to get the 300 song achievements and the others that are similar

Korahn
09-12-2012, 04:29 AM
The easiest song possible for the first three is Song of the Century (if you have Green Day Rock Band exported) as it is literally just a vocal track. Though if the notes in the achievement thread are true, perhaps this won't work for pinball (but you will get a crap ton of points at the end, lol)

Jackpot - anything if you are good at hitting every note.
Pinball - you could always focus just on the ball (and ignore notes) until it pops - though it does get pretty fast.
Road Rage (when you get it) - Always by Blink 182 as there are a ton of notes all tightly close together.

Gigatoreador
09-12-2012, 01:32 PM
ok, so with the powerups, im lacking the achievements for flame notes,pinball, jackpot and road rage. now first off, i havent unlocked road rage. anyways whats the best songs to get each of these achievements, like have you guys found a really easy song to get any of these on? i really havent been using powerups ive just been playing songs trying to get the 300 song achievements and the others that are similar

Flame Notes - try a slow song, as you're going for the 300 song achievement, you will probably find one that works ;)
Pinball - "Charlene" (free DLC, just go for the pinball, ignore the notes)
Jackpot - "Shout" (many many sustains ;) )
Road Rage - anything with much notes, a metal track like "Wicker Man" or "Diamond Eyes" maybe