PDA

View Full Version : anyone heard anything about the achievements yet?

katirai
09-12-2007, 08:50 AM
has anyone heard anything about the achievements yet? ive just about finished the ones on pro ev 6 but i cant really be bothered to do the dutch league. im hoping theres some sort of score a hat trick in 15mins etc. or score 10 in one game etc and maybe some challenges like fifa.

JJBDude
09-12-2007, 06:53 PM
They'll be announced soon, should be within a few weeks, could be a few days, who knows just wait and see. :)

They should have good variety though, games are all getting a large amount of achievements now (over 40 all the time) so it's safe to say PES 2008 should have much more than PES6 had. :)

dandoc2
09-23-2007, 10:28 PM
Yeh im hoping there are better ones than "complete the league" as that takes ages although i completed it 1000G -----i want something like score a hat-trick with the same player in the game - get player of the year - score 100 goals in a season etc

T FUNK 1984
09-25-2007, 03:57 PM
I know what you mean about the PES6 achievements, it seems to take forever to play through all the leagues especially when all you want to do is play on XBL.

Funny feeling PES 2008 is going to be very similar in terms of achievements. Hopefully they might put a few more in there, I would love to see more online achievements (hat trick, win by at least 5 goals - things like that).

burnhamayyy
09-26-2007, 01:10 PM
out now :P http://www.xbox360achievements.org/achievements.php?gameID=376

can see it bein as time consuming as pes6 if not more only gripe i had about pes6 was play all league but ur gonna have to do it in pes 7 too as one of them :( ive got dutch and french left to do in pes6 and it gets insanely boring :(

Red Geist78
10-17-2007, 03:42 AM
out now :P http://www.xbox360achievements.org/achievements.php?gameID=376

can see it bein as time consuming as pes6 if not more only gripe i had about pes6 was play all league but ur gonna have to do it in pes 7 too as one of them :( ive got dutch and french left to do in pes6 and it gets insanely boring :(

yay, these new achievements are fantastic! Lots of long term goals to work toward, and I love the focus on local play instead of Live play. I love the 100 goals and 100 assist acheivements, the World Traveler, and the Ultimate Player will be something to be really proud of!

I can't wait to get started on these!!:woop:

Spike hostile17
10-23-2007, 08:18 AM
The Ultimate Player achievement will be a long long time com=nsuming,i remember that it took me like 2 weeks to complete every league,so it should be longer,considering you have to play online too.