PDA

View Full Version : infection on halo4?

Jordun
09-12-2012, 06:13 PM
I really hope this will be the same if not better! i use to love infection on halo 3, with the custom forged maps, if anyone else use to play on them all, like cops & robbers, fat kid, hide & seek, alien, saw, all those custom foundry maps you will know what i'm on about! use to be so much fun :D halo reach sucked for infection.

Ty-Rex
09-12-2012, 06:31 PM
If they do include an Infection playlist, which I'm sure they will, they really need to fix it so that someone can't be the zombie 3 rounds in a row. That shit is really annoying.

Blink
09-12-2012, 07:16 PM
The H3 Infection map on Foundry where there was a mansion(ish) building in the middle used to be HILARIOUS. I didn't enjoy Infection in Reach as much since it was a permanent play list and the pistol was way too easy to get headshots with

Ham Woopan
09-12-2012, 07:56 PM
They definitely need to improve it from Reach. It was horrible. No filters, no custom maps and no random objects (at least when the game first came out.) All it was, was a mad scramble to see who could be the first faggot to get to an unreachable spot if you started as a human. If you were a zombie, enjoy starting as a zombie for the next two rounds.

LickableLemons7
09-12-2012, 08:12 PM
I think a BACKWASH remake is needed for Halo 4, it'd be a GREAT map to play infection on.

RBmaster9345
09-12-2012, 09:20 PM
They need custom maps for it this time around. Not the Fucking Cage or maps with 20+ glitching spots.

Frozenghost001
09-12-2012, 11:07 PM
hopefully they fix it this time in Halo 4 and not fuck up the settings like Reach's did (in order to play zombies like in Halo 3, the humans had to be set as zombies and vice versa)

CMCX360
09-12-2012, 11:13 PM
They definitely need to improve it from Reach. It was horrible. No filters, no custom maps and no random objects (at least when the game first came out.) All it was, was a mad scramble to see who could be the first faggot to get to an unreachable spot if you started as a human. If you were a zombie, enjoy starting as a zombie for the next two rounds.

I played just last week, and they have added some variations of the standard maps where some of the common areas people camp (for instance, the spawn area on Boardwalk) have those kill zones in them. Actually made the maps seem smaller and more intense.

But I agree, there needs to be more custom maps. Those were the best in Halo 3. Haunted Mansion, that other mansion one with the two turrets on top, just racking up killing sprees, LOL.

yourbreakfast99
09-12-2012, 11:15 PM
I hope halo 4 has some good infection

DxxxRules
09-12-2012, 11:18 PM

Yep, especially on Asylum

fastNcurious
09-12-2012, 11:41 PM
I liked how in Halo 3, infection was only once a month (iirc). Made it feel special. Having it as a standard everyday playlist would be boring, imo.

Vectorman953
09-13-2012, 06:06 AM
I was never really able to pin down (besides the unreachable spots) why I hated infection in Reach (after loving it being my #2 favorite playlist in halo 3) until I read this thread.

I'm not sure whether to thank you guys, or get pissed about remembering the bitter taste of Halo Reach.

niko da bos
09-13-2012, 05:17 PM
I really hope this will be the same if not better! i use to love infection on halo 3, with the custom forged maps, if anyone else use to play on them all, like cops & robbers, fat kid, hide & seek, alien, saw, all those custom foundry maps you will know what i'm on about! use to be so much fun :D halo reach sucked for infection.

those were great custom game types, ahhh the memories:). actually didnt enjoy halo reach customs too much at all.

If they do include an Infection playlist, which I'm sure they will, they really need to fix it so that someone can't be the zombie 3 rounds in a row. That shit is really annoying.

i know right.. that shit gets really old very fast, especially if you are the person getting 'new zombie' every round. of course the person in the lead gets survivor all rounds! blasphemy.

like other people said im hoping the infection is a little more polished from halo reach. i remember there was some bug where if you killed the zombie as he killed you, he could get the boot option (due to the .5 second delay when you are switching sides?). not sure if that got fixed, but very annoying. also all those maps had way to many lame ass spots for kids to abbuse, yawn.

RBmaster9345
09-13-2012, 06:52 PM
like other people said im hoping the infection is a little more polished from halo reach. i remember there was some bug where if you killed the zombie as he killed you, he could get the boot option (due to the .5 second delay when you are switching sides?). not sure if that got fixed, but very annoying. also all those maps had way to many lame ass spots for kids to abbuse, yawn.

You mean the Bulltrue glitch? I always raged when that happened. You'd either get the medal even if you got killed (which makes no sense) or end up getting a free betrayal since you were "technically" a zombie by the time your buckshot hit him.

xXmyxxmastaXx
09-13-2012, 10:09 PM
INFECTION New zombie Round over

xxdiamondxxinfernoxx
09-25-2012, 01:22 PM
halo 2 zombies was still by far the best!! even though it was all guardian glitching, super bouncing fags

oriic
09-25-2012, 03:35 PM
The new infection mode name is:

Flood mode

https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst115012_Halo-4-Flood-Mode.aspx

head0r Inc
09-26-2012, 12:32 PM
You will actually be infected now.

http://www.gameranx.com/img/12-Sep/2821803-webpreview.png

Vectorman953
09-26-2012, 03:26 PM
the armor the infected are wearing makes them look like the power-armor from Crysis. Except they've got the creepiest smile ever.

I wonder if those are supposed to be forerunner infected? Because that certainly doesn't look like MJOLNIR

niko da bos
09-26-2012, 04:15 PM
holy shit those things look hideous, it almost looks like some variant of the flood? if this is legit, like infection players change to that.. would be pretty awesome imo, thats always something infection kind of lacked. when you turn, you're pretty much the same spartan but with a sword now (+movement speed bonus n such).

RBmaster9345
09-26-2012, 04:41 PM
Hmmmmm, not sure how I feel about that. Cool idea but I enjoyed it plenty as just a color change. Really hope there's an option to turn it off because all the custom games based around infection would look really bad with grotesque character models like that.

Firefly2
11-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Yes please let there be Zombies, time to boost my KD