PDA

View Full Version : Word of Warning.. glitches

Xenolith666
09-12-2012, 11:06 PM
So I was on the last level of world 5 and my battery died on my phone.. so I plug the phone back in to finish the world.. and now the save is corrupted. The only option it gives me is to reset all my progress and start over; or contact tech support and I'm sure they can do nothing. So don't let your battery die whilst playing.

Others have stated that exiting out of a level via the 'windows' button has glitched their lollipop collection.. word to the wise.. exit out of the game normally.

jpw21683
09-13-2012, 05:02 PM
So I was on the last level of world 5 and my battery died on my phone.. so I plug the phone back in to finish the world.. and now the save is corrupted. The only option it gives me is to reset all my progress and start over; or contact tech support and I'm sure they can do nothing. So don't let your battery die whilst playing.

Others have stated that exiting out of a level via the 'windows' button has glitched their lollipop collection.. word to the wise.. exit out of the game normally.
I encountered the same problem. My phone battery didn't die, I guess I just exited the game while it was saving. When trying to play it again, my save was corrupted.

This happened while I was literally 4 lollipops away from collecting them all. I came here to the forums for help: I was missing 1 on level 2-18 and the 3 hidden in the credits.

So I was not too happy. I emailed their tech support but did not hear back. So I reset my save and played thru everything again.

Xenolith666
09-13-2012, 10:02 PM
Ditto.. ended up just doing an uninstall on the game and starting over from scratch.