PDA

View Full Version : Edward Buck As a Spartan IV?

Spardan
09-13-2012, 12:59 PM
Just something that came to mind. As the Spartan 4 Program was consisting of Former Spartans and Adult Volunteers from Other branches of the forces would if be plausible to see Buck as a Spartan 4.
He does have 25 years of Experience in combat from the beginning of the covenant war right to the end. In my eyes he would be the perfect candidate

oozero
09-13-2012, 01:27 PM
Clearly he his not a viable candidate b/c in the spartan requirement program you must be atleast, ATLEAST 6'3. and obviously buck is only 6'0. Too add onto that buck has only had 52 confirmed elite kills, too even be looked at by the board of spartan ops there is a minimum 97.5 elite kill req...
Also i remember buck giving a report that due to complications with his wife from deploying so much, he needs to become a family man more and a soldier less.. But if you remember he was cheating on his wife in towards the end of the covenant war ssssssoooooo if he does get divorced, gets some leg extensions, and kills a few more elites,

Yea I could definitely see him becoming a new spartan

wait, who the fuck is buck by the way?

ZingZitang
09-13-2012, 07:08 PM
I suppose its possible. I've seen this discussion before somewhere though.

I don't think Buck has the Personality to be a Spartan IV. He just doesn't seem like the Guy to join the program.

I would imagine maybe some of his Fellow ODST's, but I would say probably not Buck.

xXmyxxmastaXx
09-13-2012, 10:08 PM
buck seems more like a off field leader like colonel holland in reach

Vectorman953
09-14-2012, 02:06 AM
I would just like to hear Nathan Fillion's voice again, because he's an awesome human being.

B0seiju
09-14-2012, 07:41 AM
Clearly he his not a viable candidate b/c in the spartan requirement program you must be atleast, ATLEAST 6'3. and obviously buck is only 6'0. Too add onto that buck has only had 52 confirmed elite kills, too even be looked at by the board of spartan ops there is a minimum 97.5 elite kill req...
Also i remember buck giving a report that due to complications with his wife from deploying so much, he needs to become a family man more and a soldier less.. But if you remember he was cheating on his wife in towards the end of the covenant war ssssssoooooo if he does get divorced, gets some leg extensions, and kills a few more elites,

Yea I could definitely see him becoming a new spartan

wait, who the fuck is buck by the way?

Don't know about the above, but he's the only person next to the master chief who downed a Scarab, as far as I know.

ReverendSID
09-14-2012, 07:49 AM
Don't know about the above, but he's the only person next to the master chief who downed a Scarab, as far as I know.
Commander Carter S-259. Granted, he died doing it, but he did it.

Vectorman953
09-17-2012, 02:13 PM
When I was posting before, I thought of Halo: Reach, and couldn't place why so I went searching.

In the fire-fight portion of the armory, where you can purchase the voices, for Buck's description it says: "Truly, If he were any better, he'd be a Spartan"