PDA

View Full Version : Matches aren't counting...

Mister Buds
09-13-2012, 05:30 PM
I've been idling arms race matches 24/7 (offline) since I started this game. I check it once a day just to make sure it hasn't frozen on me or anything. Well, just checked today and I'm at 3,668 matches, which is what I was at yesterday morning. Apprently none of the matches I've idled the last 24 hours have counted. I also lost a little over 2,000 kills on that medal progress. Does anyone know what happened here?

Nevander
09-13-2012, 08:20 PM
All I can think of is if you dashboarded or restarted your console at some point as that erases anything you've done. You have to exit to the main menu for things to save. If you did go to the main menu, then I have no clue why it would have not saved.

Mister Buds
09-14-2012, 03:20 AM
I ALWAYS back out to the main menu for every game I play. I restarted my console and matches are counting again. Still annoyed I wasted a day running this game.

Nevander
09-14-2012, 06:51 AM
I ALWAYS back out to the main menu for every game I play. I restarted my console and matches are counting again. Still annoyed I wasted a day running this game.

Yea when I used to run it (I don't do it anymore since it's a waste of time and 360 life imo) I would always let one game finish before I left it idle to make sure it was counting two games.

I may run it at some point down the road to 400 it but it won't be anytime soon since all the good games are coming out soon.

DROGTURIST
09-14-2012, 09:30 AM
I may run it at some point down the road to 400 it but it won't be anytime soon since all the good games are coming out soon.Same here. In particular, I really dislike how some fool over at the XBLA team thought it would be a great idea to release both CS and Hybrid within a few weeks of each other. Could it be any more obvious that CS would cannibalize the shit out of Hybrid's sales?

(Not to mention that it's a pain in the ass to have two very grindy games of the same genre come out at the same time. I love both but can never decide which one to focus on.)