PDA

View Full Version : Warning for those going for "Party At Your Place" achievement

Felonious Monk
09-13-2012, 09:42 PM
I just reached 300 songs, and no pop. Achievement MAY BE GLITCHED.

Keep in mind and keep your uniques low until we know it's been patched to work.

You can keep track of your unique song count inside Rock Band World, click "My Profile" and then click the tab for "Rock Band Blitz".

Keep each other posted on the status of this achievement, if you're beyond the count and it pops for you, if you've done it after the date of the posting, or after a patch, etc. Just keep in communication.

Capn Doug and lign-itmithitithite have 500'd it, and they're legitimate, so we'll just hold on the edge of our seats. I guess I need to just keep playing uniques?

UPDATE:

Logged out, logged out of LIVE, logged back in to Rock Central, played another track popped at 304.

So we just have ourselves a Gears of War 1 situation.

Yay?

worldsenemy
09-15-2012, 08:28 PM
I am in the same boat. I will try your updated method. Hope this works...

worldsenemy
09-15-2012, 08:53 PM
It worked!!!!

Felonious Monk
09-16-2012, 01:45 AM
Okay, good.

As I was pointing out to others on our Facebook chat, the big deal about this is because the song count is stored in "the cloud" so there's no way to wipe it like we could with games in the past by wiping your local save file and just starting over.

Just an oddity enough to get our hearts to skip. Glad it's worked for you, too.

judogrrl
09-20-2012, 09:57 PM
just got it too using this method. I know it's pretty much a clever sales tactic on their part but at least they said 'thank you' I'm not very good at it but I really do like it and it's also how I came up 4 the name of my new website (should be up in a week or so) www.mythumbshurt.com

Freirito
09-22-2012, 09:20 PM
So the ammount we see in Rock band World is the total of unique songs? or they include the RBB 25 songs too? when it shows 300 I have to do it? or when they show up 325?

thanks for the advice

Son of Kyuss
09-22-2012, 10:44 PM
So the ammount we see in Rock band World is the total of unique songs? or they include the RBB 25 songs too? when it shows 300 I have to do it? or when they show up 325?

thanks for the advice

The RBB songs count towards your 300 unique songs. Once you hit 300 unique songs it should pop up, if not then follow the advice in this thread.

Felonious Monk
09-23-2012, 12:13 AM
When I was not getting it to pop, I went down and counted all the songs I had stars in by hand in my song selection screen in Blitz and it matched perfectly with the Rock Band World count.

For whatever it's worth.

yourbreakfast99
09-23-2012, 12:35 AM
well thanks for the update

Cha0sDragon
12-18-2012, 02:53 AM
I've got 50 or so songs to go but this is a useful thing to know if I have problems when I get there.