PDA

View Full Version : So, here we go again.

Thorpe
09-15-2012, 05:48 PM
I've done all 4 games on Xbox 360 and generally enjoy them. Didn't bother with Crash Time 4 on PC, though. The whole availability thing is enough to restrict me to the 360 versions. Crash Time 5 does have some online achievements (Crash Time 4 introduced online multiplayer), so it's down that road again. The only great deal of online players Crash Time 4 had was on the demo (well, at least whilst it was fresh on the new demos list for the European marketplace - it actually worked quite well).

It is out at the end of this month in Germany (and probably some other PAL countries at later dates).

Here are all the games you can earn achievements in (in brackets, where that version of the game is available...I think France/Spain had some release but this would come under PAL anyway):

Crash Time (DE/UK)
Crash Time (US)
Crash Time II (DE / very limited UK run)
Autobahn Polizei (US) [Crash Time II]
Crash Time III (DE/UK)
Crash Time 4 (DE/UK/AU)
Crash Time 4 (DE/UK) [Games for Windows - LIVE]
Crash Time 5 (DE)

Did the US ever get 3 and 4? Crash Time 4 is also available on PlayStation 3 and 3DS (and 5 soon) in some regions but I'll say no more. The UK prints of Crash Time 4 all came out in June 2012 according to Amazon (for all its platforms). Another limited run, I guess?

*sniff* - it seems like only yesterday playing Crash Time.

Krzysiek68
10-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Crash Time 5 isn't gfwl

Thorpe
10-10-2012, 10:39 PM
Oops. My bad.