PDA

View Full Version : Battle of Yi Ling

KilluhKam
04-30-2006, 05:27 AM
ok how the hell do i get this one? this is the only special stage achievement i need then i just need the 220-250 officers achievemnts...how do i play that stage and how can i get the rest of the officers easily? also, how come i only get 1 of the offiers achievement like every 20-50 officer i get? idk y but after a while it stopped given me those achievements until way after i had enuff 2 get it wtf? i ust 2 get like 3 4 or 5 each scenario but now i only get 1

k_dog
04-30-2006, 06:58 AM
http://xbox360achievements.org/content/view/85/104/

They are there for a reason...;)

KilluhKam
04-30-2006, 05:25 PM
http://xbox360achievements.org/content/view/85/104/

They are there for a reason...;)

oh my bad lol i diddnt think 2 look there...i will next time :)

KilluhKam
04-30-2006, 05:28 PM
when it says ALLY with Cao Cao for Long Term and let Liu Bei take all of the territories until he borders "Chang Sha." Let him take "Chang Sha," then invade him. Once you have aquired "Chang Sha," the next turn you will recieve a message about Li Ying, Participate.

does that mean that i attack liu bei directly and take all hid land? or just the land Chang Sha?

k_dog
04-30-2006, 05:34 PM
JUST Chang Sha. Chang Sha is a Wu dominated territory so the battle is over the specific territory.

KilluhKam
04-30-2006, 06:13 PM
the guy's that u said 2 take it over never did! lol then i ended up gettin tooken over >.< the place 4 him 2 take over is right next 2 me...did i choose the right land?

Glitchhawk
05-22-2006, 11:43 PM
I dont understand it! i cant get it! how do you make a Long term contract with Cao Cao anyway? i only have the option for short term

bevan3423
06-06-2006, 10:06 PM
You go to assign and look under military i believe. Im sorry i did not read carefully. Just keep doing short term or see if one of your guys has it.

Mr Arrow
06-07-2006, 02:54 AM
I dont understand it! i cant get it! how do you make a Long term contract with Cao Cao anyway? i only have the option for short term
If you do nt have this option it is because you have not consulted it yet. I think the way it works is, you have to find Long Alliance card in the CONSULT menu, it appears every now and then, so keep looking (it will have the flashing word new over it). When you see it choose it and it will now be available in the ASSIGN menu - this works for all card with new on them.

After all that, you can still use Short Alliance, you'll just have to use it more often - no biggie.

BTW this is the most unnecessarily complicated button mashing game EVER