PDA

View Full Version : Broken Sword-esque

narcolepticshee
09-12-2007, 10:38 PM
I am gagging for a Broken Sword style/Broken Sword itself/Monkey Island point n' click game to come out on arcade/standalone game.

Anyone know of anything like this?

Thanks
Peace

Sweet666Kraven
09-13-2007, 10:16 AM
I don't know anything about it but I'm 100% behind you on this one. I Really like these types of games and cannot wait for another one to come out, it'd be even better if it were a monkey island sequel.

narcolepticshee
09-13-2007, 09:55 PM
I don't know anything about it but I'm 100% behind you on this one. I Really like these types of games and cannot wait for another one to come out, it'd be even better if it were a monkey island sequel.

Hell yeh. Even if it was just all the old monkey islands released on arcade (and if they're remakes it can only mean oen thing..... ONLY 400 MS POINTS EACH!)

I'm so up for some awesome point n' click games.

If you're looking for a decent (VERY old) point n' click game (one of my faves). Try and Find 'Zork: Grand Inquisitor' for PC. One of the best i've played

Peace

Ghost x360a
09-13-2007, 10:00 PM
That would be nice. Monkey Island (the first one) is hands down my favorite point and click type RPG. I didnt quite like the sequel on the PS2 but a new one for XBLA would be awesome.

narcolepticshee
09-13-2007, 10:05 PM
We really should get some kind of petition going to show LucasArts/(who ever made broken sword...forgotten now) that point n' click games are still awesome!

They might actually make one then