Halo 4: Legendary Edition

oriic

http://www.halodestiny.net/news-2178-envie-d-une-edition-legendaire-commandez-en-italie.html

http://multiplayer.com/videogiochi/xbox-360/halo-4-legendary-edition.html?ascd=154578lih&name=hdi&id-prod=78

This is NOT official Legendary Edition.

This version made by the Italian shop.

"The Legendary Edition created custom is available for the price of 150 €. We can not currently say that 343 Industries has been working on this version, although Microsoft Italy seems to have the hands-on, working closely with the dealer Multiplayer. "

why...

why is everyone freaking out about this? All of the things included in this "legendary edition" you can already buy elsewhere. I already have the encyclopedia, and tank set.

It doesn't even come with bullshit Avatar Armor or ugly helmet or even an armor SKIN.

They're literally just packaging up a bunch of stuff that's sorta convienient if you don't already have it - with nothing new being added to the package.

It's a good thing that isn't coming to North America. I've had my Limited Edition paid off since E3, and I don't need to start second-guessing myself with another Special/Limited/Legendary/Banana Edition to get in its place. However that won't stop the true fanboys from going crazy about the lack of a Legendary Edition to go with all of the other LEs of Halo games. They can suck it up now and thank us later.

Had the same problem with AC3, couldn't pick one of the commercially available editions, so I got the online-only edition with an encyclopedia.