PDA

View Full Version : What is the better game FIFA OR PES ?

simpsonsfan62
09-13-2007, 03:03 PM
Which game has the better game play, FIFA OR PES?
I want to know because im askin for one for my birthday.

fatces
09-13-2007, 03:54 PM
IMO Pes is the way to go, it has better gameplay (that's the more important), when you score a goal (or gol here in my country) it feels really great, like an accomplishement (something the fifa games never had done for me).

but you should wait for the new PES it's not far from release

on the other hand if you like pretty games, FIFA is the way to go (in case of fifa 08 don't know yet, still havent played it), and fifa like always do has the licences to the kits of all the leagues (but hey PES will include in this installament a full customize option).

hope this helps you dude

simpsonsfan62
09-17-2007, 08:11 PM
yer thanks FATCES. It really helped.

By the way what country are you from??

fatces
09-17-2007, 08:22 PM
yer thanks FATCES. It really helped.

By the way what country are you from??

i'm from mexico, to be more exact i'm from la paz BCS, its near cabo for references;)

Commander
09-17-2007, 09:31 PM
well,personally I like Fifa more coz it has a better graphics engine in game play and thats what do the difference " in graphics" ,
If you like graphics,eye candy... fifa 07 is better,

and btw, did you see the new fifa 08's trailer "skill moves" please if you havent go and do it , coz it has new amazing moves in the new 08,

hope this helps,

simpsonsfan62
09-18-2007, 03:38 PM
well,personally I like Fifa more coz it has a better graphics engine in game play and thats what do the difference " in graphics" ,
If you like graphics,eye candy... fifa 07 is better,

and btw, did you see the new fifa 08's trailer "skill moves" please if you havent go and do it , coz it has new amazing moves in the new 08,

hope this helps,Thanks It Helped, But I Think Im Goin 4 Pes 7