PDA

View Full Version : Brutes are Back

Annihil88torr
09-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Chief, Smash!
In Mission 8, kill 3 Crawlers in one hit with the Gravity Hammer.

Der Fuhrer
09-23-2012, 03:47 PM
Does it necessarily mean that Brutes are in the game though? Just because there is a gravity hammer you can use doesn't really mean there are definitely Brutes. Anyway if Brutes are in the game hopefully they are the Brutes from Halo 3, they were a lot more fun to fight then the Reach brutes.

MixMaker1
09-23-2012, 05:48 PM
Frankie confirmed a while back Brutes were NOT in Halo 4 - but will have canonical references.

ronnie42
09-23-2012, 06:23 PM
Chief, Smash!
In Mission 8, kill 3 Crawlers in one hit with the Gravity Hammer.

Hate to break it you to but nowhere near does that say anywhere that the Brutes are back, the achievements have been know a while.

343i said they weren't in but they also said the same thing about the flood so they might turn up. I doubt it but I'm not putting too much hope.

xxdiamondxxinfernoxx
09-25-2012, 01:12 PM
no there not

RBmaster9345
09-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Im still trying to figure out how exactly the Grav Hammer's in the game seeing as Brutes have been confirmed as out. Any elite wouldn't dare touch a Hammer. Not complaining seeing as its an iconic Halo weapon and it makes Grifball possible for us but still not sure how its in.

Vectorman953
09-25-2012, 05:04 PM
Im still trying to figure out how exactly the Grav Hammer's in the game seeing as Brutes have been confirmed as out. Any elite wouldn't dare touch a Hammer. Not complaining seeing as its an iconic Halo weapon and it makes Grifball possible for us but still not sure how its in.

I was literally just about to post this.

Maybe the forerunners just happened to have an entire armory of (then hundreds of thousands of years in the future) weaponry.

In all seriousness, 343 will probably go the "the brutes just harvested the technology from some relics on their planet, which were forerunner." and have these be retro-versions. Predictable, but canon.