PDA

View Full Version : Screwed Out of Penalty Shot Achievement

R E V E R S 3
04-30-2006, 07:51 PM
I was just looking over these forums for a strategy on how to get this achievement, and it ended up working. I was set up for a penalty shot. I skated down and scored easily. However, I never got an achievement. And yes, it was on all-star difficulty. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I am pretty disappointed but I'll keep trying.

R E V E R S 3
04-30-2006, 08:19 PM
Ah! Well, I ended up getting set up for another penalty shot and it worked out. I don't know why it didn't work the first time.

FourTwentyThree
05-12-2006, 02:10 AM
If you switch sides during a match you might not get achievements.

CanadianBhoy
05-31-2006, 10:55 AM
If you switch sides during a match you might not get achievements.

yes this is true all those point things u get like winning a faceoff wont work either if u change side in the middle of the game

Webb
06-05-2006, 10:48 PM
I've deleted the thread. Please continue in here :)

scubasteve761
06-09-2006, 04:17 PM
i can't get a penalty shot and i'm playing by myself..i don't want to cheat and use the two controllers...i JUST CANT GET MY DEFENSIVE GUYS TO STAY BACK SO THE OTHER TEAM WILL HIT ME WHEN I GO TO SHOOT..PLEASE HELP.

Helacool360
06-09-2006, 06:20 PM
i can't get a penalty shot and i'm playing by myself..i don't want to cheat and use the two controllers...i JUST CANT GET MY DEFENSIVE GUYS TO STAY BACK SO THE OTHER TEAM WILL HIT ME WHEN I GO TO SHOOT..PLEASE HELP.

I played by myself for 2 days trying to get this last achievement, then I just gave up:mad:

MaxPayne2004
07-02-2006, 04:32 AM
I've tried to get the penalty shot for a really long time and my friend and I can never seem to get it. We set up for the shot with X and wait for a guy to hit us but we never get the Penalty Shot.

Is there an easier way to get to the actual Penalty Shot?