PDA

View Full Version : The Final Boss on Hard-Boiled.(spoilers)

VSassassin
09-14-2007, 03:40 AM
need help. final bosses on hard-boiled. they seem alot tougher(more health). tell me which tequila bombs to use at the right times. also i checked the achievement thread. that strategy doesn't help much on hard-boiled.

Ice2Dragon
09-14-2007, 04:14 AM
need help. final bosses on hard-boiled. they seem alot tougher(more health). tell me which tequila bombs to use at the right times. also i checked the achievement thread. that strategy doesn't help much on hard-boiled.

Its funny how all your posts have questions already answered.

The guide I wrote is when I completed it on hard boiled, many other people have told me it works. Just because it doesnt work once doesn't mean you should stop trying.

Nothing more I can say for a strategy.

PhotoJ
09-14-2007, 05:14 PM
The guide's way for beating the final two screwed me, It was much easier for me to just plow through with the assault rifle (DONT USE ANY CRANES) and hit wong with it when he was open or you got Tequila power from killing people. Then when I got up to Dapang doing that I just blitzed all of them with barrages from the cranes :)

J Lo
09-14-2007, 07:30 PM

:offtopic: Leave him alone bro. He's new at this site and he's one of my friends, so just give him some time to adjust. I'll help him get used to this site along the way since this is the first time he has used a forum site.:offtopic:

(Oh, by the way, those off topics are saying that my post is off topic.)

VSassassin
09-14-2007, 09:34 PM

The guide I wrote is when I completed it on hard boiled, many other people have told me it works. Just because it doesnt work once doesn't mean you should stop trying.

Nothing more I can say for a strategy.
seriously, how's does posting this even help me? i asked for an alternate strategy, not a smart comment from the guy who already made a "OFFICIAL" strategy that doesn't work for me. if you really want to help me, how about telling about how the hard-boiled final boss glitch works.

Ice2Dragon
09-14-2007, 10:30 PM
seriously, how's does posting this even help me? i asked for an alternate strategy, not a smart comment from the guy who already made a "OFFICIAL" strategy that doesn't work for me. if you really want to help me, how about telling about how the hard-boiled final boss glitch works.

This is why I say what I say. There isn't a glitch. learn to read the guide. ITS NOT A GLITCH.

ITS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE GAME.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT THE FINAL BOSS.

READ THE FAQ.

/END :locked

VSassassin
09-14-2007, 11:17 PM
WHEW, i finish hard-boiled, with by-far the most alternative strategy ever for the final boss. i killed dupang in one shot by toppling the dragon statues on top of him, and used the remaining paper cranes to kill wong.

Khaos
09-16-2007, 06:31 AM
K, I'm going to pick and choose some pieces here and put it into the boss guide