PDA

View Full Version : Best moments

Jabi1
09-14-2007, 08:29 AM
Share here your best and funniest/coolest moments in MoH:Airborne, Campaign or Multiplayer.

In the second level of the Campaign, an Axis soldier was running at me to clobber me with melee. I shot him, and he flought past my screen, and when I turned to look, he's upper torso had went through a low ruined brick wall, only his legs pointing out.

In Multiplayer, I can't remember the name of the city map, but anyway; me and some Axis guys were shooting down yanks in the roofs as they jumped from the sky. My teammate shot down one guy who had just jumped, and he fall down from ridiculous height, making it satisfying to watch his corpse rag-dolling through the air, landing on a nearby rooftop.

T FUNK 1984
09-14-2007, 09:58 AM
I had a comedy moment that made me laugh.

On the first level (cant remember the name) I turned a corner and there was 5-6 germans that saw me and ran into a building. Just as the last one entered I threw a grenade in through the window. They all bailed out one after the other but just at that exact moment my phone rang and i've got the benny hill chas music as my ring tone. Legendery :)