PDA

View Full Version : Can someone answer this question for me about spartan Op

FR MATTUU
09-27-2012, 02:14 AM
So what i get so far is if you buy the game you get Spartan Ops and its going to be like a episodic content that will tie int the Spartan IV program.
But what i don't get is will i be able to play these missions when ever i want.

OceanH
09-27-2012, 02:42 AM
So what i get so far is if you buy the game you get Spartan Ops and its going to be like a episodic content that will tie int the Spartan IV program.
But what i don't get is will i be able to play these missions when ever i want.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/06/27/microsofts-expertzone-reveals-halo-4-details

Seems so.

Tsaako
09-27-2012, 02:56 AM
I'd imagine so, I'm kinda excited for this, It's new and creative tbh.

* Clueless *
09-27-2012, 03:29 AM
Yes and no.

You cannot play Episodes 2-5 when Halo 4 is released.

Only Episode 1 'Infinity' will be available to watch (streaming) and the 5 chapters will be available for download.

We will then have to wait until Week 2 to watch Episode 2 'Artifact' and the 5 chapters available for download as well... And so on and so forth.

You will be able to go back and play/watch previous Episodes & Chapters whenever you want.

Cheers! ;)

Reytrill
10-04-2012, 04:46 PM
so in other words when you get the game episode 1 will be available with the game and the other 4 are pretty much DLC

ReverendSID
10-05-2012, 12:02 AM
so in other words when you get the game episode 1 will be available with the game and the other 4 are pretty much DLC
Other 9. There are 10 episodes in season 1 of Spartan Ops which is included with the game. Season 2 (if season 1 does well enough to warrant making a season 2) will most likely have to be purchased.