PDA

View Full Version : Gun Compatability Chart

Goots 88
09-27-2012, 05:55 PM
Activison just update their Chart for Gun Controllers. Please see link below.

http://www.cabelas.com/assets/product_files/pdf/activision_compatability_chart.pdf

Unamortized
10-01-2012, 03:28 AM
Thank you so much for posting this. I really wanted to know if the new games were compatible.

Cabela's games are so good and so bad at the same time. I can't wait.

Wilkz07
10-31-2012, 04:03 AM
Do you need the gun to play? The new gun does look cool though i dont want to spend 80 on the bundle. Playing Survival now with a controller and with a little patience i can get good shots off... Also can you use the guns on projection tvs? I have. 55" crt projection-ps3 light gun game didnt work with it so i have been on the fence with the xbox cabela ones.

cheevo360
10-31-2012, 06:52 PM
Do you need the gun to play? The new gun does look cool though i dont want to spend 80 on the bundle. Playing Survival now with a controller and with a little patience i can get good shots off... Also can you use the guns on projection tvs? I have. 55" crt projection-ps3 light gun game didnt work with it so i have been on the fence with the xbox cabela ones.

Your answer is relieve as you can play regular control. I had preordered it (UK) and will using regular control. Gun is just extra thing to play with like past Cabela's games is.

CanuckLefty
11-22-2013, 02:36 AM
A huge tip of the cap to my ol' Tiger Woods-boosting buddy. I rented DH2013 thinking it was compatible with the Top Shot Sport. It wasn't, and I kinda threw it into the "broken/I can't complete" pile. New life. Big ups.

Goots 88
03-25-2014, 03:35 PM
A huge tip of the cap to my ol' Tiger Woods-boosting buddy. I rented DH2013 thinking it was compatible with the Top Shot Sport. It wasn't, and I kinda threw it into the "broken/I can't complete" pile. New life. Big ups.

You should have no trouble completing with a controller. Much easier than DH11